Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Anyone up for Quilting today?? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/anyone-up-quilting-today-t200507.html)

carolaug 09-15-2012 12:39 AM

Anyone up for Quilting today??

1 Attachment(s)
It's 4:30am here. I have been up for an hour...reading the Quilt Board of course. I am trying to get modivated to quilt this morning before the normal chores of the day comes around..we are also ordering our new carpets today so that will curve a few hours out of my day. I will be working on the train quilt that I started last weekend...what will you be working on?[ATTACH=CONFIG]362806[/ATTACH]

rush88888 09-15-2012 01:27 AM

i MIGHT be working on adding borders to a quilt. they ended up ruffly the first time around. time to regroup and start again! but, they again, i may work with paper! we will see after i get some sleep! have fun with what you will be doing!

labeelady 09-15-2012 01:37 AM

Well, I would be quilting if I didn't have to go out of town. I'm taking 3 other ladies to a Red Hat function. I would certainly LOVE to see your train quilt when it's finished. I love taking the train!

Alexandra 09-15-2012 02:47 AM

I have sewing to do for fall market samples later today. I am also in a crazy quilt round robin, but just sent off the block for the month and haven't received the new one yet. I need a dose of motivation also :).

ArtsyOne 09-15-2012 02:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's 6am here and I've been procrastinating for an hour - I'm working on a commissioned quilt and today's the day I have to square my blocks, sew them together and take to the fabric warehouse to look for border fabrics. I think I'll have breakfast first.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362813[/ATTACH]

katier825 09-15-2012 02:59 AM

Oh how wish I could quilt today. We were asked to babysit the grandkids 3 weeks in a row, so I am not getting much accomplished. Even when they leave I won't get to sew until I reorganize. I bought some new bookcases for the closet so that I can finally organize my stash properly and make it easier to access than in the totes! Why is it that you always need what is in the bottom one at the back??? LOL

Joset 09-15-2012 03:10 AM

i am going to mrs blows to day to pick up my new sewing machine. and then
we are heading for siren, wi. that is where my niece lives. wish i could come
back home and play with my new machine.

AshleyR 09-15-2012 03:19 AM

I would love to! My husband starts a new schedule at work. He now has to work Saturdays and Sundays, so I anticipate getting more quilting done. His shift doesn't start until 2:30 so I'll be doing night-quilting!

patsynel 09-15-2012 03:25 AM

I am finishing a Christmas stocking for new great nephew and then start on a fall tablerunner. Need to clean house and work in a flower bed. I would rather be in front of the computer, on the quilting board, looking at all the fabulous things you talented people are making.

QuiltnNan 09-15-2012 03:27 AM

my DGSs birthday present is nearly finished. i'll be putting the final touches today... just in time because today is his birthday LOL