Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Current Joann's Circular - Using the Coupons (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/current-joanns-circular-using-coupons-t182060.html)

cmw0829 03-08-2012 09:38 AM

Current Joann's Circular - Using the Coupons

The current circular has a ton of coupons. Eash says "Limit one coupon per regular-priced item."

Does this mean that I can buy several regular proced items and using one coupon on each - in one transaction?

Thanks in advance.

drivingsusan 03-08-2012 09:41 AM

Not at our store. But if they (our store) are not real busy they will let you do several transactions in a row!!

grocifer 03-08-2012 09:43 AM

I bought five items will five of their coupons yesterday with no problem. I could get used to that in a hurry!!

Dandish 03-08-2012 10:41 AM

Yes, our store does that. As long as you have one coupon per item, they don't limit the number you can use. There is also an app for smartphones that allows you to download coupons and use them - just hand your phone to the cashier.

Handcraftsbyjen 03-08-2012 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dandish (Post 5042226)
Yes, our store does that. As long as you have one coupon per item, they don't limit the number you can use. There is also an app for smartphones that allows you to download coupons and use them - just hand your phone to the cashier.

Do you know the name of the app?

sewmary 03-08-2012 12:31 PM

Go to your phone's app store (android market or itunes or whatever else your phone uses!!) Search for Joann. Download the app.

qbquilts 03-08-2012 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by cmw0829 (Post 5042047)
The current circular has a ton of coupons. Eash says "Limit one coupon per regular-priced item."

Does this mean that I can buy several regular proced items and using one coupon on each - in one transaction?

Thanks in advance.

I'm assuming you're talking about the "coupon commotion" coupons? If so, then based on my past experience with "coupon commotion", then yes, you can do multiple coupons (each must be different and have a different bar code # - mine only vary by 2 digits) in the same transaction.

BellaBoo 03-08-2012 01:35 PM

I use the app for Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Joann's. Also I use Red Laser app at Walmart. It compares the price off any barcode to find the lowest price of it sold and then Walmart will give me that price. I have saved enough to pay for the Iphone. Don't miss out on savings by not utilizing technology. And stay current with what apps are available per store. All the national stores have one. If you go to the store site on your smart phone the app will appear if you don't have it. You can download and install it in about a minute. All store apps are free. I used the same phone coupon at Hobby Lobby for four items at one check out. If you have the paper coupon you need one coupon per item.

pinkberrykay 03-08-2012 01:52 PM

Mine allows one coupon per regular priced item.

cmw0829 03-08-2012 01:57 PM

Thanks everybody!