Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Current Joann's Circular - Using the Coupons (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/current-joanns-circular-using-coupons-t182060.html)

joyce888 03-08-2012 02:19 PM

The store I shop at let's you use them all in one transaction

QuiltingHaven 03-08-2012 02:59 PM

Oh, the clerk told me last week to make sure I used the coupons I had gotten in the mail, in the newspaper, online, and the ones she was putting in my purchase. She said they are all coded differently and you can use them (one for each) for regularly priced items so yesterday, I used 4 to buy fabric not on sale (50% off), sewing machine needles, packet for label making, and a new mat. They all rang up when she put them on the scanner.

cmw0829 03-08-2012 07:23 PM

I decided to call the store before using the gas to get there. They took them all and I got a lovely pair of Gingher applique scissors, Thread Heaven, sewing machine needles, an angle ruler and some muslin to practice my FMQ. All 40 to 50% off. Yea!! Thanks for the replies.

sept97 03-10-2012 04:18 AM

I dont think it's fair the joann's has different rules for different stores. I go to 1 joann's and they'll give you the coupons for the current week yet the joann's closest to me wont give you the time of day. Shouldn't they all have the same rules? I don't care how busy the store is. If you're gonna put that many coupons in a flyer and not let me use a coupon per non sale item then you'll ring each of my items up separately and call another person to use the other register. I'm thinking more and more about buying my fabric online and the joann's near me changes their rules not to mention I get flyers AFTER the sales are over. Sorry I had to vent.

Krystyna 03-10-2012 04:29 AM

Yes! During coupon commotion that's exactly what you can do. And for stuff that is on sale, be sure to use your Joann card for 10% off.

Kazahleenah 03-10-2012 04:33 AM

I can (and do) do that at my store as well. if I have 4 coupons, and 4 diffrent items, no problem!

WMD926 03-10-2012 04:34 AM

Joann's coupons - Yes you can use one coupon per item

Originally Posted by cmw0829 (Post 5042047)
The current circular has a ton of coupons. Eash says "Limit one coupon per regular-priced item."

Does this mean that I can buy several regular proced items and using one coupon on each - in one transaction?

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can use all the coupons in one trip and they also accept competitors coupons which really works great. Here in Minnesota they accept Hancock coupons so during their great sales I stock up.

WMD926 03-10-2012 04:37 AM

The problem with ordering from them on line is they will only let you use one coupon code so if they have free shipping then you can't use your discount coupon. I don't like that about them so when I order on line I order from other sites that offer fabric.

jeank 03-10-2012 04:51 AM

as long as each coupon has a different bar code number you can use in same transaction. They send you several coupons in the flyer, they want you to be able to use them all. More sales for them.

stampinteresa 03-10-2012 04:53 AM

Wow! I just texted this info to my DD. She is our coupon clipper. Thanks for the info. Teresa