Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Let UFO Friday begin... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/let-ufo-friday-begin-t216414.html)

QuilterMomma 03-15-2013 08:49 AM

Sure and I have to work today. Just could not get it off. My heart is with you ladies. I finished up a quilt I started on January 1 last night. Put it down three times and so left it all over my sewing table and got it done. Have fun and show the cool projects you finish today or at least a progress photo would be awesome to see.

MadQuilter 03-15-2013 08:52 AM

I'll start a new UFO this afternoon. lol

Raggiemom 03-15-2013 09:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
sweetpea, hope your day is going better.

I attached a picture of what I finally managed to get done this morning, those blocks seem to take forever to make! I'm in the middle of making what seems like a 1000 more flying geese for the next block. At the moment, I'm taking 1/2 hour break for The Bold and the Beautiful.

Keep up the good work everyone!

caroloto 03-15-2013 10:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)
so far I have the cathedral window blocks quilted and ready for the next stage, but waiting for my GD to decide on the lay out which will be later this afternoon. In the mean while I pulled out another UFO to start, might as well maybe neither will be completed to day but at least I'm puting a dent in them!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]401890[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]401891[/ATTACH]

qbtexas 03-15-2013 10:30 AM

Raggiemom...how sweet! For a little one? :)
Caroloto....fun soccer quilt! :)

I just finished my Halloween ghost costume. umm....I started it too close to Halloween last year and couldn't get it done (it's sort of a fancy ghost--not just a sheet with eye holes...lol). So it sat around until today. All done and tucked in the closet for October!

Have washed a counted cross stitch...I'm going to guess its age of about 25-30 years??? A name thing I made for my high school friend. OK...so we're not little girls anymore, but darn it, she's going to get it. I suppose I'll make a little pillow out of it? Otherwise, I would hate to throw it away, and I only know one person with this name.

Keep up the good work!

QUILTNMO 03-15-2013 10:41 AM

ill be working on my challenge scrappy quilt hope to get top togather today

Raggiemom 03-15-2013 11:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
caroloto, impressive looking cathedral windows. Are they hard to do?
qbtexas, a pillow with the cross stitch sounds like a great idea to me.

I've finished another set of blocks. The other picture is of my boys "supervising"!

Raggiemom 03-15-2013 11:32 AM

Qbtexas, no the quilt isn't for a baby. It actually finishes queen sized. I'm thinking about donating it to our church when I'm done because I'm just so sick of it! :)

Pat625 03-15-2013 11:50 AM

Sorry I missed this thread earlier, but have pieced a top and have it ready to sandwich all from stash materials!!

#1piecemaker 03-15-2013 11:54 AM

I plan on cutting and putting binding on a lap quilt and making name labels for my quilt show entries for both the quilt and the pillow case each one goes in. If I can get that done.... I'll be doing good. Been working in the garden and cleaning house all day long!