Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round Robin - UP and RUNNING!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-robin-up-running-t6017.html)

bettlove 05-23-2008 09:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Imaquilter - That is just beautiful and now you are sending it to me??? Thanks for posting the picture. Now I will try to come up with a plan on what to do. I hope I can live up to the task.

Now!! Here is my border and I will be sending it to Dawn Hendrix either today or tomorrow. Even tho it is not my center, I now feel I have an interest in the quilt, so I hope you will post a picture of it when you have done your thing. Thanks - bettlove :thumbup:

barbsbus 05-23-2008 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished the next round for Jeanye. Hope she likes it. It will be going to Dawn on Monday.

st round of Jeanye's center. It will be going to Dawn on Tuesday, PO closed on Monday.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10356[/ATTACH]

Kyiav10 05-23-2008 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by imaquilter
Okay....sewhappy's first border is on. I am taking it to the quilt shop I volunteer at tomorrow to show off and then it will be on it's way to it's next stop. That's you....bettlove!

Hope you like it....I did mitered corners for you and everything. I haven't done those in years! It was a challenging border but, I found it so rewarding to master. This is so much fun!

Imaquilter, I must say this is a beautiful border. You are very talented and Sewhappy is very lucky.

Kyia

tlrnhi 05-23-2008 05:07 PM

WOW! Those are all so nice!

imaquilter 05-23-2008 05:30 PM

wow ladies! Those are both fabulous! It is so exciting to see my quilts coming to life!!!

Thank you so much!

Butterflyspain 05-23-2008 11:43 PM

I have been peeking at those fab quilt centres that you are all sending round to each other well I am :mrgreen: with ENVY, think its a great idea.
THINKS!!!!! can we have an International Round Robin, although Round Eagle might be more appropriate poor little Robins couldnīt fly that far LOL.
Canīt wait to see the finished products, You are all so creative.
Elle

Kyiav10 05-24-2008 09:58 AM

They are all sew very beautiful. Can't wait to see more.

Kyia

DazzleMe! 05-24-2008 01:49 PM

You ladies are doing a wonderful job!!! I watch and wait for each step with anticipation!!! Cant' wait to see the next stage!

Chele 05-24-2008 01:50 PM

Oh, they're all so pretty! What a creative bunch of robins you girls are! I can't wait to see more!

Cordelia 05-24-2008 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, everyone. I put the first border on Mareliba's GEORGIOUS block (that the picture does not do justice to) and will be sending it along to Terri.

Mareliba, I hope you like it. I tried to bring out the color of the pansies in the center of the star as best I could.

It measures 30" x 30".

My camera doesn't give good lighting. It always shoots too bright. I have to adjust the brightness to the camera and here's the picture now.