Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What are your goals?...Spinoff from ADDICTING... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-your-goals-spinoff-addicting-t31897.html)

CrystalKicks 12-18-2009 08:12 PM

I to am addicted to this board, However I do have a plan of action. I will...make a quilt each month for the entire year of 2010!! Im so excited I have my first 6 planned and am currently purchasing fabrics and supplies. Starting in January with Anna's Albums pattern....and I have recruited a friend to do it with me, even more fun!! Of course i have a million friends pregnant right now as well...so there will be many baby quilts to go around but Im excited to do some real full size things!!

I want to know....
What are your goals for 2010?

amma 12-18-2009 09:31 PM

To learn every new quilting technique I can :D:D:D I am not sure how many quilts that will be...but that's my goal :D:D:D

sewnsewer2 12-18-2009 09:35 PM

Well my step daughter is getting married in March 2010 so I will be working on a double wedding quilt for them starting in January.

That's as far as I have planned LOL.

Boston1954 12-18-2009 09:42 PM

I am hoping to stop staring at the fabric I bought this year, and actually do some cutting. I am finding it very difficult. I just want to look at it all the time....

Leota 12-18-2009 11:19 PM

2010 plans
1. I will make and deliver a baby quilt to a friend who's baby is due in February.
2. I will complete my sampler quilt (17 years in the making)
3. I will complete my dd#1's logcabin quilt.
4. I will find and make DD#2 quilt
5. I will make my mother a flower sampler of her favorite flowers
6. I will make DH a nautical quilt
7. I will help dgd make her first quilt.
Almost a quilt a month :D

mumtoliam 12-19-2009 12:35 AM

1. Have a layer cake quilt quilted.
2. Make my grandfather's 80th birthday quilt
3. Quilt my sister's quilt
4. Quilt my nephew's quilt
5. Finish my other nephew's quilt
6. Make my son his robot quilt.
7. Make 6 totes.
8. Finish 3 WIPs.
9. Quilt 3 finished quilt tops.

I think that will keep me busy! I just realised I am only starting 2 new quilt projects next year, yet I have many kits waiting to be made!

Pam B 12-19-2009 05:49 AM

My main goal is to get off the computer and actually do some quilting! LOL In cleaning/reorganizing my sewing room, I found kits I had put together that I had forgotten I even had! So, I kind of put things in order that I want to work on and plan to tackle then asap. Unfortunately, several are Xmas-y things that I had intended to actually get done this month....now they will have to be for next year. Right now with 2 in college, money is a little tight so I am telling myself no new projects till some of these are out of the way. But, gosh...that is so hard to do!

brushandthimble 12-19-2009 05:56 AM

I have a PILE of WIP/UFO's I would like to complete one a month or two for each new project not counting what I need to do for next years craft fairs.
I would also like to quilt the tops that are waiting their turn to be turned into finished quilts:)

zennia 12-19-2009 08:45 AM

To learn pp
tube quilting
make a BOM for charity
keep working on all the swapped blocks I have
lear how to use some of the rulers I have sitting in a drawer.
keep making quilts.

AtHomeSewing 12-19-2009 08:49 AM

To finish enough of my ongoing projects to actually justify starting a new one!