Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quilt Challenge for Me..... What is your challenge for this year?

To complete my Michael Miller clubhouse monthly assignment and extra project (pillow) and get two completed tops ready for the long arm.

I have pieced 2 twin quilts that I would like to get quilted and donated to a group that is making quilts for the Joplin, Mo tornado victims.

My challenge for this year is to finish the Glacier Star pattern. I have everything for it, just life is getting in the way. I have a couple more things to finish before I can start that project.

I am completing the Winter Wonderland quilt. Almost there.

Our guild has a challenge every year. This year I am making a wall hanging of Jimmy, my "Granddog". He is an angel and this will also be my daughter's Christmas present from Jimmy to his "Mom".

I have to finish hand quilting a quilt that's close to being done. I also have a baby quilt to finish up, and have started making some sunbonnet sue blocks for fun. If I can get the hand quilting done and machine quilt the baby quilt I'll be pretty happy.

I want to finish about 6 UFOs and a few years back I purchased some kits (at very low prices) and I want to make all of those. My goal is to do both of these before I start something new. My problem is everytime I see something new to me on this board I want to make it right away. There is not enough hours in the day.

Progress report..... So the Lemoyne star, and Ohio Star are done. I'm going to attempt the Double nine patch tonight and tomorrow. So that'll put me three in for the month. WOOT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2