...and I haven't even really started on it yet! I need to rant just a little...
Well, mainly it has to do with template stuff. I had most of my templates cut out and just had a few more to do. A few days I tried finishing some more with the little small pieces of nice cardboard I had left over. But I couldn't find the ones I had already done. So I frantically looked for them, knocking over the iron in the process, all the water for the steam setting spilled out over the edge of the table and into this bubble wrapped Manila folder sitting upright on the floor, and then found out I had put the templates that were done into this now water filled folder.
So now I have to start over. But I don't have any more Priority Shipping boxes left and I have experimented with everything I could think. Even took apart a 3 ring binder for the cardboard inside. Its either way too thin for me to trace around or too thick to cut in the first place. And I don't have any extra money to go to the hardware store and get them cut out of Acrylic. I'm going absolutely crazy over these stupid templates!
Though on a brighter note, a friend of mine is letting me borrow their digital camera so I'm taking screenshots off my television for my Zelda related projects (it takes better pictures off the TV better than mine!)...so I got something to keep me from loosing all my brain cells. Still...I only have two months to get this quilt done on time. :(