Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quilter's App - questions for those who already own this app

Ok, I dusted the cob webs off my VISA gift card that I got LAST Christmas and bought the Quilter's App. I don't recommend this app AT ALL. Sure if you like to play with design layouts (especially while you're on the go), it's fun. You can test your fabrics in the blocks or test plain color options. Design layouts are pretty basic/limited. You can email the picture of your design. HOWEVER, that's all you can really do. It does NOT give you any fabric requirements or cutting suggestions.

Couple this app w/BlockFab-HD (which is free & I mostly like it better) and you can figure out yardage needed though *smiles*

I am writing the developers of this app to see if they can improve it to be more like EQ and/or to do what it does plus what BlockFab... I rather spend more on one app the fits all my needs than have'n to bounce between apps to get a job done

Blog Entries
    I just recently purchased the quiltersapp for my ipad. It was $14.99 for 7.7. However it does not work! Can't seem to find any help. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2