Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A quilting bucket list?

Judy Neimeyer bali wedding ring star, Starburst, and Diamond wedding ring, amongst others. (Unlike 4EVERquilt...they're not on my mind, they're in the sewingroom cupboards.)

Blog Entries
    I'm working on hand appliqué and the hand echo quilting a queen- sized red on white Hawaaian quilt. So far,I' ve spent 2years on it,just sewing when I have a stretch of time.

storm at sea, just right in blues and greys to give an almost nausea inducing sense of motion.

mariners compass, with perfect points.

and a tree of life/medallion quilt using the most gorgeous, unbelievably sumptuous william morris fabrics

aileen

oh. and maybe, just maybe, one of those insanely complicated whole cloth masterpieces. maybe.

aileen

Top of the list would be a OBW but there are many others. Must finish UFOs first.

#1Grandmother's Fan, all in blues and white. #2. Sampler in black and pinks and finally #3. Crazy Quilt.
    Families are like old quilts....although they tend to unravel at times...each can be stitched back together with love.

Blog Entries
    Oh die, I'm going to quilters heaven. Full of fabric you never dreamed off. I will never finish my bucket list so glad I'm going there.
    Finished is better than a UFO

I'd have to live to be 300 yrs old to finish my bucket list. I keep seeing quilts I want to hand applique. I've been working on my current one for over a year. Then there are the paper pieced ones, and the whole cloth, and the intricate pieced ones and the hexies, and the machine appliqued, and the art quilts....so many quilts, so little time, sigh
    "An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." Edwin Land

Blessings! Ruth

on my 2013 bucket list: make 1rst quilt, starting with throw/lap size. I am intriqued with crazy quilts, so that's on my someday bucket list...

i want to make some miniature quilts. i am getting ready to make a drunkard's path one. i just have to get all of my supplies in one place, make a template and off i go. wish me luck!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast