Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: quilting frames

HJ

Kathy's quilts in Utah, is near the Grace Co. and I feel her prices are fairly reasonable. Her husband Lynn is wonderful or work with, as well as Kathy.

I bought a PVC, not like you have seen before. Jamie invented this one. Smaller, but your neck doesn't get sore. I will try to find her site.

Recovering with viral meningitis. Have only been out of hte house 6 times since June. I am about to jump off my deck. No not really.

Will get back to you. Plan on buying a Grace, No Bast frame from the people I mentioned.

Happy quilting.

HJ

8) I am back, was watching Colorado Rockies beat SD. Last inning was really for them 8TH, they got a pleathor of runs. Also like St. Louis Cardunals. Lived there for a few years b/4 div.

I did not see the PVC frame. I had not opened box wuth my frame yet, and her e-mail wasn't in box. Thought perhaps it was time, to look .:) She has every thing put into a lovely had made bag. What a treat. Her site is im_in_stitches@yahoo.com

Also checked the Gracie Frame site for you. There are 2 new, ones: EZ - 3 and another one, but from my notes I didn't write it down. Believe it is the same.
    as one I did write down and can't read my notes. The only differencty is kathyquilts has a warranty, $199.99, no postage, the other is $169.99, $30.00 pastage. Didn't see a waranty with this company.

Hope this helps. :lol:

HJ

[b]

:oops:

ceannasthar

I didn't realize you were looking for a frame to machine quilt. Blame it on the excitement of the Co. Rockies game. Check with kathyquilt anyway.

Have a nice weekend.

Pilot2b

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2