Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Sewing Machine...

I am so sorry to hear what happened to your machine, but what a wonderful thing for Mom and Sweetie to do for you.

Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness, this isn't something any of us expect to happen. So sorry that happened to you, but you sure are surrounded by love!

Blog Entries
    (((HUGS))) I am so sorry!!!
    Awwww what a sweetie :D:D:D He is a keeper for sure!!!

Blog Entries
    I second the homeowner's insurance route. Sorry to heasr about the fall but you're blessed to have a guy lke that and your mom step up to help you.

Sorry your machine took a tumble, but glad that you did not follow it! Nice Mom and fiance.

Banned
    Oh I am so sorry too!! What machine was it? Maybe you can tell your dealer this story and he will have pity on you and get you a great deal on a new machine.

so sorry about the machine. It would have made me cry too, but so glad to hear you're surrounded by real love...

Oh, I am soo sorry to hear about your machine - YOU are ok, I trust. That's a fear I have - going down the steps at a LQS carrying my machine. You are blessed with nice people in your family.

we have made arrangements to go to an auction house we know has a couple of machines and my back up plan is a Brother machine at Wal-mart that i am eyeing. seeing as my birthday next month, my hunny and my mom have agreed to pitch in and get me a new one :) also very happy that my engagement ring finally came. all sparkly and pretty. couldn't be happier right now :) woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by kaelismom80
    we have made arrangements to go to an auction house we know has a couple of machines and my back up plan is a Brother machine at Wal-mart that i am eyeing. seeing as my birthday next month, my hunny and my mom have agreed to pitch in and get me a new one :) also very happy that my engagement ring finally came. all sparkly and pretty. couldn't be happier right now :) woo hoo!
    Good for you! And congratualtions on your engagement!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast