Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Red, red, red >

Red, red, red

Red, red, red

Old 06-03-2010, 01:40 PM

So that's where the reds went so fast. I missed out on those. My favorite color too. I will have to be quicker the next time. Marsye is great isn't she. Love her quick responses and pictures.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:17 PM

I got some dragonflys from her last week and I just love them. Sure takes the work out of appliqueing!! This week it's Sunbonnet Sues and frogs. I love her stuff, it is so beautifully made and the quality is great. Thanks Marsye!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Honey
I got some dragonflys from her last week and I just love them. Sure takes the work out of appliqueing!! This week it's Sunbonnet Sues and frogs. I love her stuff, it is so beautifully made and the quality is great. Thanks Marsye!
Your very welcome!!! Your latest batch went in the mail yesterday. Post a picture when you get that quilt made! :thumbup: Thank you!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:46 PM

See, Marsye? We just couldn't survive without you. Not only do you keep us laughing but save us so much time that we can get lots of projects done AND spend time on this board. Love ya, girl, keep it coming.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:04 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry: I missed out on the orange FQ's. By the time I saw them, someone already bought them. I'm on the west coast so the rest of you have an advantage over me because of the time difference. I'm either going to have to get up at 4am or just not go to bed to beat the rest of you to Marsye's posts. I'll bet if we paid for her gas she would go to Marshall's with our wish lists :wink:
Old 06-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Zoe

I just received the two sets of bears with hearts! They are adorable and so sweet. As I wrote Marsye, I plan to combine them into a sweet little wall hanging for my best friend's first grandson! Good service and good products. :lol: :lol:
Old 06-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Banned

Thanks guys! You really do my heart good. :-D
Old 06-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Power Poster

I can't wait to see what you do with them. Post pics please.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by JanetM
:cry: :cry: :cry: I missed out on the orange FQ's. By the time I saw them, someone already bought them. I'm on the west coast so the rest of you have an advantage over me because of the time difference. I'm either going to have to get up at 4am or just not go to bed to beat the rest of you to Marsye's posts. I'll bet if we paid for her gas she would go to Marshall's with our wish lists :wink:
YOU can go to Marshalls. They're online and will ship whatever you want. I was there day before yesterday and if I'd thought of it at the time I'd have bought a LOT more and had it shipped home. I will, however, buy the blender bundles from them from now on and have them shipped. I can't remember if there's 11 or 17 5yd pieces in a bundle but it's only $102 plus shipping and Marsye said that their shipping is really reasonable.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by raptureready
Originally Posted by JanetM
YOU can go to Marshalls. They're online and will ship whatever you want. I was there day before yesterday and if I'd thought of it at the time I'd have bought a LOT more and had it shipped home. I will, however, buy the blender bundles from them from now on and have them shipped. I can't remember if there's 11 or 17 5yd pieces in a bundle but it's only $102 plus shipping and Marsye said that their shipping is really reasonable.
Yes, they told me they could ship 2 bundles for the price of one for about 15.00. Thats cheap considering the bundles are very heavy! Evidently they have a contract with Fed-ex.