Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Right under my nose...

It's in the back room Kathy, lessons are available as well on it. Much like a floor frame, I just don't have room for one regardless of cost.

The slumber party is during hours I normally work, so for now that's out. I might have to temporarily change my hours just to go. The classes they are giving are on Sunday, or at least the one I discussed with the ladies, which is my normal day off. They were going to work on a Baltimore Album with each taking a block. That kind of scared me off of that particular class since with all the other projects I have going on.

In Reseda? Dude, that is like, TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Totally fer sure Wendy!

Blog Entries
    steve do they have a website or anything so we can also see what they have and order from their store ,thank you for shareing the information nellie

Unsure nellie, but don't think so. They're the type of folks who sit around quilting when not making a sale.

I did find a link for quilting shops in sunny Cal when searching:

http://www.quilt.com/Stores/SouthWest/California.html

Ahh Boothill Patches! I haven't seen them for a while! They were a vendor at my guild's first quilt show & I agree, they are awesome. As I recall, they were LOTS of fun...and a little bawdy! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by zyxquilts
    Ahh Boothill Patches! I haven't seen them for a while! They were a vendor at my guild's first quilt show & I agree, they are awesome. As I recall, they were LOTS of fun...and a little bawdy! :wink:
    "...and a little bawdy!" Hummm, I was thinking maybe they were holding back. :wink:

Funny you should mention it, I visited Boothill Patches last time I was in the LA area. I'm heading back to LA next week and was thinking I might just have to stop in again. Very nice shop. And yes, I did have to purchase a "few" yards of fabric to bring home.

They have a wonderful Batik section, but be sure to turn around 'cause they've got it split up. Also be sure to tell them Steve sent you (say hi to Jenny), maybe they'll give me a discount for the referral. HA!

Blog Entries
    thanks steve for the information will check list nellie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast