Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheets for Backings $12 90x102 @Target!

Blog Entries
    Just got back from Target and bought 3 of the Queen flat sheets for $12 each. Perfect for quilt backings! 250-thread 100% cotton.

I realized that I did a great job creating a huge stash of 2 yd or less fabrics but had no good backing options.

I've been to Walmart and other places and this was the best deal hands down. Plus, the fabric is a good quality for the back of my quilts.

Just wanted to let you all know while they're still in stock. Red, Brown, Tan, White, Black colors.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes sheets for the backing...and that's a really good deal. Beckie

i often use sheets for backing. I buy new and sometimes I find them at the thrift stores. My last quilt is backed with a sheet that was in pristine condition that I paid 1.00 for.

Blog Entries
    great tip, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heyjami
    Just got back from Target and bought 3 of the Queen flat sheets for $12 each. Perfect for quilt backings! 250-thread 100% cotton.

I realized that I did a great job creating a huge stash of 2 yd or less fabrics but had no good backing options.

I've been to Walmart and other places and this was the best deal hands down. Plus, the fabric is a good quality for the back of my quilts.

Just wanted to let you all know while they're still in stock. Red, Brown, Tan, White, Black colors.

Blog Entries
    Nice steal! $1 is amazing.

Well, I haven't done it yet, but I got the idea here. :-)
    Then I went on the hunt and found the right quality for the right price. The colors are perfect for the fronts I have waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by ontheriver
    i often use sheets for backing. I buy new and sometimes I find them at the thrift stores. My last quilt is backed with a sheet that was in pristine condition that I paid 1.00 for.

yeahhhhh Target is finally in Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by heyjami

I realizedhat I did a great job creating a huge stash of 2 yd or less fabrics but had no good backing options.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ontheriver
    I found new in package a flannel sheet for $1. Made a warm snuggly quilt-I tell my grands "my Bink"!

Blog Entries
    I haven't used sheets as a backing before, but I'm definitely going to check these sheets out at Target. How can you go wrong? Thank you very much for sharing. :thumbup:

I too will be checking!! Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for tip. I could use the black as I'm making a Sudoku for my DS, and was in a quandrey about the backing.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast