Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Singer Industrial 33-15 Machine

Was wondering if anyone has any information on this machine? I am soon to be a proud owner, at least if all goes well, and was wondering where to find some information on it. I am an avid quilted and woudl love to make some quilted horse blankets and this is why I need an industrial machine. I know I am nuts! LOL

Are you sure it is a 33-15? I have a 30-20 which is similar to the 30-15 and they are wonderful :) Is this a modern machine or an older?

I am not sure for I am traveling out of state and a dear friend found her for me. She ahs not updated me yet about the model. I am wondering myself if it is a 30 -15 or a 30 -20. I believe it to be an older model and I dont really care for as long as she works that is all that matters. I cant wait to fin dout more and once I do I can update.

I have a 31-15 and she is fantastic.

I have singer industrial sewing machine. They are very plain not much for decals. These were used in sewing factories many years ago. They are a work horse of a machine. Mine is not sewing right as I don't have a manual for it to figure it out. I feel like selling it now that I have a new machine.

Ok found out it is a 31-15 and it is supposed to have been from the 50's. Will know more tomorrow was sent the pdf for the manual if anyone needs it

Yes! I'd love a pdf of the manual for the 33-15. As soon as I ever get the room for it, I'm bringing one over from my Dad's house. I'd get it now, but there just isn't a place yet for it. Guess I could talk hubby into getting rid of the victrola...

They take regular oiling, and I still need the diagram from my manual to thread it, but it is a great machine for actually quilting your machine. It has a 10.5" harp space, so lots more room to move your quilt through. It is a high shank machine. I got an adapter for mine so I can use my 1/4" snap on quilting foot, or stitch in the ditch foot. It will also sew through anything. I made my denim purse that I carry. This machine sewed through 8 layers of denim like it was nothing. My regular machine couldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Sew
    Yes! I'd love a pdf of the manual for the 33-15. As soon as I ever get the room for it, I'm bringing one over from my Dad's house. I'd get it now, but there just isn't a place yet for it. Guess I could talk hubby into getting rid of the victrola...
    Ok here you are, sorry it took me so long. Away visiting family and been super busy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok where di you find the adapter? Woudl love that. I ahve no troubles with my Elna 7300 going through layer upon layer of canvas and all but I am sure she would love to work on her class of cottons instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feathers-N-Fur
    They take regular oiling, and I still need the diagram from my manual to thread it, but it is a great machine for actually quilting your machine. It has a 10.5" harp space, so lots more room to move your quilt through. It is a high shank machine. I got an adapter for mine so I can use my 1/4" snap on quilting foot, or stitch in the ditch foot. It will also sew through anything. I made my denim purse that I carry. This machine sewed through 8 layers of denim like it was nothing. My regular machine couldn't do it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast