Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: so confused about cutting mats

I really like the Fiskars mats. I like the thin lines and find it much easier to line up marks on the rulers to the thin lines and 1/4 " dotted lines. The Olfa mats have two different sizes of lines and I find that to be a problem. Also, it may be just me, but I think the Fiskars 'heals' better than Olfas.

Had the yellow Fiskers and HATED it!!! bought a Olfa and LOVE it. could not see the lines on the Fisker and it was very slippery! The Olfa very, very nice. would never buy any other brand no matter the cost. there really is a difference.

figure out a way, I will send u the Fishars mat......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    Sounds like a great deal to me. I love their mats.
    Me too. I want that size. I'm using an 18" x 24" and it's just not big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by candi
    That is the mat i have, size and brand, and I love it.

I have Olfa mats,24x36,24x24,18x24,18x24,12x12,6x6,and 12x18. But I only bought the 12x18.It was my first one.The rest were gifts from my daughters. For birthdays,Christmas they used to ask what I would like to have.I always said quilt supplies. After 2 or 3 years they quit asking and I have a great assortment of mats and rulers and templates.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4