Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me what you will be sewing tonight?

I want to finish my nephew's lap quilt -- I got his wife's done last weekend. Once those two are done, I can put together the blocks I made for a teacher's quilt, and THEN I can start on my neutrals quilt for another teacher, the one quilt I am looking forward to working on!

I have 3 projects I'm working on and all are at the stage I can sit and watch tv while doing them...1) pinning 2 parts of blocks together to complete the block on a scrappy quilt, 2) crocheting hats for the homeless, 3) the final embroidery square on the "Winter Wonderland" quilt I started about 5 yrs ago! I'd say I have enough for the whole weekend!

Diannia
    I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!

Blog Entries
    I had an out of town guest this past two weeks. He flew home last night. I look forward to starting a lattice type quilt out of a jelly roll I recently purchased. It is an overcast day, perfect time to start my new project. I have spent the hour reviewing posts here and now off to play with my fabric.
    Murphy1
    For our wonderful Golden Retriever adopted in March of 2010.

Blog Entries
    Didnt fall asleep till 5:30 am, so i worked on an easter table runner.

Jim
    Id like to sew tonight but no way possible...tomorrow doesnt look good either.... sewwwwwwwwwww its an all day sew on sunday. I want to get my faux cathedral window/10 minute block quilt completed...just have to attach 12 more block and do borders...and gonna scallop the edges
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort :lol:

Quilting a wedding quilt for a customer. It will probably keep me busy for several days. I'll sure be glad when it is done so I can get back to my own quilting!

I'm FMQing a lap quilt for my daughter. It's made from lavendar shades of FQ from Bernatex.

I will be doing alterations.

I was planning to try to work on the back of my MQ from 2012, but alas fabric shortage has struck again! Searched online and at the shop I got it from and (KABLOOEY) nothing! So I am depressed about not being able to locate a 2nd fabric to finish this back. I will have to put it away in my "never to be finished" pile. I'm really disappointed that I wasted a lot of precious time and $$ only to wind up short again! I really hate living overseas and only getting a bit of fabric at a time. So I am not entering my sewing room again until I can find something small to work on again. All of this is because of cutting errors in the pattern. My usual more than I need didn't work out because of this! Boo!!!

Today, I will be working on what will hopefully be my last "Puppy". This one should be the cover model for the pattern. He's going to be cream colored fleece and a lightweight tan and black spotty fake fur. I'm hoping it looks like he has a spotty belly that you just can't resist petting! And I'm hoping I can get him done in 7 hours flat. That's my goal!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast