Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Tonight I had help >

Tonight I had help

Tonight I had help

Old 03-29-2011, 04:28 PM

My family and I have always been cat people. We had a Tortie named Dixie and she was a sweetie. She had 5 of the cutest kittens and they all went to good homes. She loved to be held and petted, but if you didn't hold her she paced incessantly. If I ever have another cat it will be a Tortie or a Calico.

Darren
Old 03-29-2011, 04:50 PM

BuBu is a real BuTee I always let recievers of my quilts know that they were damn lucky to get them its heartbreaking to take TomGirl's[cat] or Clem's[6lb dog] favorites away from them These 2 are a wee bit spoiled but for the record I didn't do it :-P
Old 03-29-2011, 05:07 PM

BuBu is beautiful! Not an ugly cat at all!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:31 PM

Once had a cat that looks just like yours........and she was also the Queen. Does she have a quilt all her own....mine did :D
Old 03-29-2011, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by GramaLaura
Once had a cat that looks just like yours........and she was also the Queen. Does she have a quilt all her own....mine did :D
Funny you should ask that. There is a small wall hanging that she adopted that covers her throne where she sits and guards her queendom.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dina
BuBu is beautiful! Not an ugly cat at all!
I tell her she's beautiful all of the time. I don't really think she's uggie, but my granddaughter did. She's unique :lol:
Old 03-29-2011, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Stitchit123
BuBu is a real BuTee I always let recievers of my quilts know that they were damn lucky to get them its heartbreaking to take TomGirl's[cat] or Clem's[6lb dog] favorites away from them These 2 are a wee bit spoiled but for the record I didn't do it :-P
I have not spoiled BU either. Ha! Do you believe that?? I almost want a playmate for her so she will learn to share me though. ;-)
Old 03-29-2011, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by wesing
My family and I have always been cat people. We had a Tortie named Dixie and she was a sweetie. She had 5 of the cutest kittens and they all went to good homes. She loved to be held and petted, but if you didn't hold her she paced incessantly. If I ever have another cat it will be a Tortie or a Calico.

Darren
BU had a batch of kittens. They didn't share her unique markings at all. Two were white with silver ear and tail tips, and the other two were black with white paws. The 5th one was born without front paws. For the brief time it lived, I called it Stumpy Kitty. That was sad. And yes, they all went to good homes (I hope).
Old 03-29-2011, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by terri bb
this is my furball. i went thru all my pics of her and this one made me choke i laughed so hard! yes, thats lipstick, so she was ready for kisses from my sissy. she's a purebred himalayan persian flame point, her birth name is Azreah, but she has gained the name of Miss Poofy Pooferton :) she gets bathed once a month or so, is groomed and brushed daily, has to have her food just so, and is a real pill!! (can you tell i just love her?) she lays on the back of my chair, on my blocks, my little squares, sleeps on the towel i iron on, nothing is sacred! hope this gives you a chucke for the evening!
What a beautiful baby, lipstick and all. HOW did you manage that? :lol:
Old 03-29-2011, 06:24 PM

What lovely stories. Cats are the best. Mine do most of the same. The best companions when you are lonely too.

FREE Quilting Newsletter