Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tonight I had help

She is a beautiful cat...we have a "queen" but she is a Pug named Josie

Blog Entries
    Don't they always win?

How lucky we 'crazy cat ladies' are to be chosen by them! My six kitties keep me company all day long!

Blog Entries
    Bu Bu looks just like my sister's Funny Face!

Quote Originally Posted by TonnieLoree
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    They ALWAYS win!!! Oh she's a cutie!!
    I have a Boo-boo, her real name is Mabel but
    we call her boo-boo.
    My son insisted on naming her Mabel Anne lol

Love your Bu Bu!!!!!!! :D:D
    BU BU, MableAnne; they all answer to the sound of the refrigerator door. ;-)
    And the can opener!

My family and I have always been cat people. We had a Tortie named Dixie and she was a sweetie. She had 5 of the cutest kittens and they all went to good homes. She loved to be held and petted, but if you didn't hold her she paced incessantly. If I ever have another cat it will be a Tortie or a Calico.

Darren

Blog Entries
    BuBu is a real BuTee I always let recievers of my quilts know that they were damn lucky to get them its heartbreaking to take TomGirl's[cat] or Clem's[6lb dog] favorites away from them These 2 are a wee bit spoiled but for the record I didn't do it :-P

BuBu is beautiful! Not an ugly cat at all!

Once had a cat that looks just like yours........and she was also the Queen. Does she have a quilt all her own....mine did :D

Quote Originally Posted by GramaLaura
    Once had a cat that looks just like yours........and she was also the Queen. Does she have a quilt all her own....mine did :D
    Funny you should ask that. There is a small wall hanging that she adopted that covers her throne where she sits and guards her queendom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dina
    BuBu is beautiful! Not an ugly cat at all!
    I tell her she's beautiful all of the time. I don't really think she's uggie, but my granddaughter did. She's unique :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchit123
    BuBu is a real BuTee I always let recievers of my quilts know that they were damn lucky to get them its heartbreaking to take TomGirl's[cat] or Clem's[6lb dog] favorites away from them These 2 are a wee bit spoiled but for the record I didn't do it :-P
    I have not spoiled BU either. Ha! Do you believe that?? I almost want a playmate for her so she will learn to share me though. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by wesing
    My family and I have always been cat people. We had a Tortie named Dixie and she was a sweetie. She had 5 of the cutest kittens and they all went to good homes. She loved to be held and petted, but if you didn't hold her she paced incessantly. If I ever have another cat it will be a Tortie or a Calico.

Darren
    BU had a batch of kittens. They didn't share her unique markings at all. Two were white with silver ear and tail tips, and the other two were black with white paws. The 5th one was born without front paws. For the brief time it lived, I called it Stumpy Kitty. That was sad. And yes, they all went to good homes (I hope).

Quote Originally Posted by terri bb
    this is my furball. i went thru all my pics of her and this one made me choke i laughed so hard! yes, thats lipstick, so she was ready for kisses from my sissy. she's a purebred himalayan persian flame point, her birth name is Azreah, but she has gained the name of Miss Poofy Pooferton :) she gets bathed once a month or so, is groomed and brushed daily, has to have her food just so, and is a real pill!! (can you tell i just love her?) she lays on the back of my chair, on my blocks, my little squares, sleeps on the towel i iron on, nothing is sacred! hope this gives you a chucke for the evening!
    What a beautiful baby, lipstick and all. HOW did you manage that? :lol:

What lovely stories. Cats are the best. Mine do most of the same. The best companions when you are lonely too.

Senior Member stitchntimesewing's Avatar
    What a nice kitty. Lounging around all day. Quietly sleeping in the sunshine, until I start to quilt........... :evil:

BU BU's name is really Babyuggie. When she was a kitten, one of my granddaughters said to me: "Gamma! Dat's da uggiest baby kitty I eber seed." Thus the birth of Babyuggie, affectionately known as BU BU. Or the Queen; better yet, Your Highness.
    What a small world. Your cat is a torty. Or tortoiseshell cat.
    What is so small a world is I have one sitting on my lap that looks just like yours. LOL....

Senior Member stitchntimesewing's Avatar
    What a nice kitty. Lounging around all day. Quietly sleeping in the sunshine, until I start to quilt........... :evil:

BU BU's name is really Babyuggie. When she was a kitten, one of my granddaughters said to me: "Gamma! Dat's da uggiest baby kitty I eber seed." Thus the birth of Babyuggie, affectionately known as BU BU. Or the Queen; better yet, Your Highness.
    What a small world. Your cat is a torty. Or tortoiseshell cat.
    What is so small a world is I have one sitting on my lap that looks just like yours. LOL.... sorry the button just stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabric Galore
    I had a cat that loved to eat my paper patterns. He was a sweetie but I think he was jealous when I quilted and ignored him. Your Bu Bu is adorable. What's a quilt without some pet hair in it? :-) :-) :-)
    If you see hair on a quilt, you know it was tested and approved by an expert. lol.

I think she is a gorgeous tort... not ugly a bit... lol

Blog Entries
    They are such a joy that you just can't be made at them for sitting on our quilts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2