Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Urgg.... I did it again!

  1. #1
    Senior Member sew_lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    798
    I went purchase for fabrics. :shock:

    I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore fabric until I finish my projects. I have too my UFO's already!

    Focus, focus, and focus. Need to go back and just focus on my UFO's now!

    Thanks for letting me vent!

    P.S. does anyone have a cure for this sickness?

  2. #2
    Super Member sahm4605's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Blue Springs, MO
    Posts
    2,196
    don't go to the stores. that is my problem. or set a limit of one little roll from the remnant bin, that is what I do. It helps me get my fabric fix and at the same time keep the budget in tact.

  3. #3
    Super Member LovingIzabella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by sew_lulu

    P.S. does anyone have a cure for this sickness?
    If you find a cure for it please let me know...or a cure for vintage machine collecting lol
    Hugs
    April

  4. #4
    ToucanSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,164
    Did the same thing today.

    But it was on sale......????

  5. #5
    Senior Member pam1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Jackson, TN
    Posts
    540
    When you see a fabric, promise to think about it. If you still want it the next time (no going back the same day!!!) then think about it one more time. Then, and only then, can you get it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member sew_lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by ToucanSam
    Did the same thing today.

    But it was on sale......????
    oh yeah, that was the reason why I purchased it.

  7. #7
    Super Member Boston1954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Oklahoma - pining for Massachusetts
    Posts
    5,890
    No. There is no known cure. I have UFO's also, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The reason for this is that, if I should get bored working on one, I can switch to another. They will all get done............eventually.

  8. #8
    Senior Member sew_lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by sahm4605
    don't go to the stores. that is my problem. or set a limit of one little roll from the remnant bin, that is what I do. It helps me get my fabric fix and at the same time keep the budget in tact.
    I didn't leave the house. I purchased it on line......

    :lol:

  9. #9
    Tiffany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by sew_lulu
    I went purchase for fabrics. :shock:

    I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore fabric until I finish my projects. I have too my UFO's already!

    Focus, focus, and focus. Need to go back and just focus on my UFO's now!

    Thanks for letting me vent!

    P.S. does anyone have a cure for this sickness?
    Hey, it isn't a sickness! If it is, I'd have a severe case of it. :lol: My motto...

    There is NO SUCH THING as too much fabric!!!

    And I've decided that I can't die until I use it all up and make every pattern that catches my fancy. ;)

  10. #10
    Senior Member sew_lulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by sew_lulu
    I went purchase for fabrics. :shock:

    I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore fabric until I finish my projects. I have too my UFO's already!

    Focus, focus, and focus. Need to go back and just focus on my UFO's now!

    Thanks for letting me vent!

    P.S. does anyone have a cure for this sickness?
    Hey, it isn't a sickness! If it is, I'd have a severe case of it. :lol: My motto...

    There is NO SUCH THING as too much fabric!!!

    And I've decided that I can't die until I use it all up and make every pattern that catches my fancy. ;)
    That was my intention. To finish my wip before buying anything more. It's definitely not working.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.