Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Using Machingers for the first time >
  • Using Machingers for the first time

• Using Machingers for the first time

Old 10-23-2010, 04:17 AM

Nancy

I got mine off the internet. Nancy's notions in Beaver Dam Wi. also has them. In fact I just put in an order for a few more for gifts. I will give you Nancy's catalog number they are so helpful too. 800-833-0690. Her staff is very friendly too. The item # is LSSS7 29.99 Supreme Slider. Ask for a catalog and they will put you on there mailing list. I have taken many classes at her shop and she hosts a tv show on Public Television, called Sewing with Nancy. Hope this helps.

Suzy
    Old 10-23-2010, 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Suzy
    Nancy

I got mine off the internet. Nancy's notions in Beaver Dam Wi. also has them. In fact I just put in an order for a few more for gifts. I will give you Nancy's catalog number they are so helpful too. 800-833-0690. Her staff is very friendly too. The item # is LSSS7 29.99 Supreme Slider. Ask for a catalog and they will put you on there mailing list. I have taken many classes at her shop and she hosts a tv show on Public Television, called Sewing with Nancy. Hope this helps.

Suzy
    Thanks so much...I will definitely look it up on the net. I was in WI a couple of years ago and went to her shop. Have my pic outside the store...should have gone inside and put my arm around that cardboard standup of her in there!! I watch her TV show all the time. How fortunate you are that you can take her classes!! Thanks again....
    Old 10-23-2010, 04:25 AM

You are so welcome. You will not regret the slider or the gloves. They have improved my free motion quilting to where I have even given some of the work away as gifts. I got so tired of stitching in the ditch something had to change. These two products helped with that change.

Suzy
    Old 10-23-2010, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by Suzy
    You are so welcome. You will not regret the slider or the gloves. They have improved my free motion quilting to where I have even given some of the work away as gifts. I got so tired of stitching in the ditch something had to change. These two products helped with that change.

Suzy
    Suzy...I'm right there with you!! I want to go forward and want it to look good at the same time!! I already look up the supreme slider on Sewing with Nancy site and will be ordering it soon. I love this site. I've learned so much from the quilters on this site. Thanks again...
    Old 10-23-2010, 04:36 AM

You are so welcome. Yes, I think this place is my second home. So many good people and the information is over the top.

good Luck

Suzy
    Old 10-23-2010, 04:41 AM

I bought a pair several years ago, but never used them until about 6 months ago. Why did I wait so long! They are wonderful.
    Old 10-23-2010, 04:49 AM

Tinabodina

I also had them for a time before putting them on, but I won't be without a pair now. Between the gloves and the slider they make a world of difference. I was using the garden gloves from the Dollar Store but they were clumsy and the little bumps would fall off and I was afraid they would get into the bobbin area and would be hard to get out, so on to machingers and won't look back.

Suzy