Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wait, than wait some more...

Wait, than wait some more...

I waited for my Bailey to arrive. Than I waited for my husband to have a day off to help me set it up. Storm preparation was more important, of course, so now I have to wait for darn Sandy to finish its hissy fit to get my machine going. The only place I can put it is by my large bay window, which is just about the most dangerous place in the storm. I am patient, but this is too much. I can see the machine, but I cannot use the machine....I think that once it is set up I will not sleep for a week to make up the lost time.
    I've got a smile on my face, I've got four walls around me
    The sun in the sky, the water surrounds me
    I'll win now but sometimes I'll lose
    I've been battered, but I'll never bruise

Awwwww bless your heart. Ultimately we need you safe from the storm.......can't wait to see your posts after using your new machine!
    Theressa
    Cowgirlquilter

I can sure understand your wanting it up and running but until it's safe to put it there it is
    much better off not being put together I'm sure, so just bear with it a while longer.
    May you always have Love to Share , Health to Spare, and Friends that Care!

They say to practice with the Bailey on a table first. Maybe you can do that until you can get the frame up where you want it? Have fun with it when you can!

Blog Entries
    Drats! Drats! Drats!
    Kathleen

Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone....NOT your housework!

Congratulations, there will be time to enjoy your machine. Just looking at it knowing it is there with you should tide you over
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

Blog Entries
    i, too, am anxiously awaiting your use of your new machine. i'm thinking of getting one and would love your feedback on it. stay safe in the storm.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Stay safe. The long wait will make it sweeter when you finally get it up and running. You probably won't sleep for a very long time!! lol
    Sue

Be safe and tell us all your adventures with "Miss Bailey" once this storm has passed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quilts4charity View Post
    Be safe and tell us all your adventures with "Miss Bailey" once this storm has passed!!!!
    Quilts4charity you have just named my machine - Miss Bailey. The moment I saw the name in your post, I new it's the right one. When our daughter was a wee little one we called her Miss Pris and now she is Miss Maya. Miss Bailey fits great in our family.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast