Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Webfabrics.com running any black friday or cyber monday specials??

Is Webfabrics.com running any black friday or cyber monday specials??

I didn't get an email from them about any sales this weekend. They have the Moda marbles colors I need to finish a quilt and I only need 4 different fat quarters. The shipping is $4.95. I was really hoping there was some type of free shipping special. I hate to pay that much premium for shipping and I can't find anything else that I really have to have to add to my order.

Blog Entries
    I didn't see anything on the web site, but they are on facebook. I would check there (I don't do facebook...)
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Their email usually comes on Saturday evening. I haven't gotten any additional this week.

Mary

What is Webfabrics.com? I just checked out the link and I'm not sure what it is . It kind of looks like a site that has links to other fabric site?? Call me stupid?

Go to thousands of bolts they are having a 3.95 shipping special

I just looked at Thousandsofbolts and they don't have any Moda Marbles. I need a specific 4 colors to finish a quilt that I have already used other moda marble colors in (I had FQ packs of citrus colors but for some reason the packs didn't have any yellows, light greens or organges so I need to get those).

Quote Originally Posted by AngelinaMaria View Post
    I just looked at Thousandsofbolts and they don't have any Moda Marbles. I need a specific 4 colors to finish a quilt that I have already used other moda marble colors in (I had FQ packs of citrus colors but for some reason the packs didn't have any yellows, light greens or organges so I need to get those).
    Sorry about the bum lead .. they do stock lots of the solids at a good price..

Lori S. No worries. I did see a lot of other nice fabrics at Thousandsofbolts but I'm really trying to focus on just getting fabrics for my projects I am working on now or have planned. It is so hard to be good, though!!!

I didn't see this in time. I think their big Black Friday sale was for local customers..they had fat quarters at 2.00 and buy one yard get half off the second yard for non sticker end fabric. I don't remember seeing anything for non local customers...love that place!
    The Potomac Quilter
    Innova 26 with Lightning Stitch and Autopilot

Wow, they have a local store??? I don't live near any really great quilt stores. The few in town do not have big (or really any sales). The only discount locally is about once every quarter one store will have a coupon that is for buy 2 yards of fabric, get one half yard free (so it averages out to about $7.75 per yard).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast