Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I noticed that a couple of things from walmart like the 5qt ss crockpot and a can opener where the same price today although those items were out of stock this morning. But the same slippers I bought Friday the isotoners are still the same price too.

So what deals do you really get on cyber Monday when they seem to be the same things from Friday.

Blog Entries
    Missouri star quilt company

They got aurafil thread for 9.99 three big spools 74% off. I believe that's a good deal
    ♥♥♥ Loving Mama ♥♥♥

If life gives you scraps, make an angel quilt out of it!

I tried to buy those Isotoner slippers and it kept saying choose an option. The only option was the size whihc I selected. So I didn't buy anything.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Blog Entries
    I bough fabric for backing of a tshirt quilt and some yard cuts for the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt and stayed up past my bedtime to finalize the deal... only to find out this morning, they've extended the sale another day! Argh.
    attitude is everything...the rest will fall into place.

Blog Entries
    I tried to do Christmas shopping on Cyber Monday but found very few deals, even less free shipping and the only stores where I tried to purchase, Target etc. their sites were down. I had hoped to save some money this year but it wasn't to be. Maybe I'll wait until closer to Christmas when they start getting desperate for more sales.

I found a couple of deals with a percentage off and free shipping.

Blog Entries
    I am heading down to my local florist/nursery. I have 12 ornaments being held for me with a garden motif and then I just watch for deals until the 24th. I did buy some Christmas bowls for my sisters (2) last December 26 though!!!! Walgreen's - 75% off.

Working on a quilt now. Edie
    Home is where the rags of your life are turned into quilts, lemons become lemonade and a few extra pounds are simply welcomed as "more of you to love."
    I am so confused. I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse."

BELIEVE

I had to work most of last week so I didn't have a lot of time to shop, but I did go to my LQS at 6 am on Black Friday so I could receive 30% off my entire purchase. I needed wide backing so I figured I'd get it when I could get a deal.