Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do this weekend??

Blog Entries
    I got to go to Nancy's Notions in Beaver Dam, WI!!! It was awesome!!! I didn't get to stay long but I did spend a little $. At least I can say that I have been there!!!

I cleaned house after the grandson left. Including washing all the floors. A good job done, now can relax a little. I ignore housework when one of the grandchildren are visiting. He was here for 2 weeks, the first being school vacation; and the 2nd because his parents couldn't work it out to get him back to VT. and his school only had 3 days last week, so mom wasn't worried about what he missed.

Blog Entries
    Made little scrappy blocks from leftovers of scrappy blocks,read a lot, and watcherd movies yesterdasy. A very relaxing day!!

I made a baby quilt in a Dr. Suess Theme and a little pillow, started on Friday completed yesterday @ 11:00 and the baby shower was @ 12:30...ugh I did not have a pattern so I winged it, it came out alright..I will post pics when I get home tonight...hope everyone had a nice weekend!!!☺

I worked and slept, didn't have a chance to get in my sewing room at all.

Blog Entries
    I took a clothes line basket class on Saturday - what fun they are to make! And yesterday I didn't do too much, just made two more Day and Night blocks, but otherwise recovered from a fast paced Friday night into Saturday basket workshop.

BMP
    Blog Entries
    I painted my bedroom and put it back together, then worked on my tumbler quilt which is now 1/2 done!!
    On my way out now that roads have been cleared to get paint for the bathroom.

Blog Entries
    Saturday I made a soccer ball cake for my 17 year-old DGSs birthday; cleaned up the kitchen which seemed to take HOURS. Sunday I worked on the pinwheel project quilt, and a friend came over with clothes for me to alter for her.

Blog Entries
    I worked from home all day Saturday. By Sat evening I needed a break so told DH I needed some "me" time and disappeared into my sewing room. Reappeared a few hours later with an almost finished doll quilt for my Feb swap partner. Sat & hand sewed the binding while watching TV. Sunday DH & I went to breakfast, did some shopping & then spent the rest of the day being lazy and watching Netflix movies together.

Tried to teach my sister to sew......

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast