Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you wear?

my kids give me a hard time because everytime they come over when I am sewing/quilting they say I look like I am ready to go to bed. This is b/c my fav quilting clothes are boxer shorts/t-shirts in warm weather and my sons old flannel pj pants and long sleeve t-shirts in cold weather - all accompanied by my crocs. I keep telling them that is is imperative to dress to feel relaxed to sew. They think I am just too lazy to get dressed? Do you have a favorite sewing apparel?

Nothing wrong with being comfortable when your sew. What you wear sounds fine to me. I like to wear sweats in the winter and t-shirts and jersey knit pants in the summer.

I am just like you I dress for comfort, even if I know some of my quilting buddies may be coming.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wear jeans. Pretty much all the time. Jean capris in the summer with a t-shirt. Long jeans in the winter with a sweatshirt.

i usually wear some stretchy comfy jeans and a t-shirt. my favorite tees have all got holes in them or bleach marks cause laundry is not my forte. to me it doesn't matter if i'm in the house. i only get dressed nice if i'm going out

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
    I wear jeans. Pretty much all the time. Jean capris in the summer with a t-shirt. Long jeans in the winter with a sweatshirt.
    Same here.
    :thumbup:

tee shirt and undies....and they don't necessarily match.... slippers for the piggies

T shirt and soft jersey pj bottoms for sewing, cleaning, laundry, lounging.. When I go out to my sisters' or mom's I wear good T shirts and jeans

Banned
    dreaming of a simple life. Living off the grid!
    I wear comfy cloths, no jeans in the house I can't stand them around my legs or stomach and this is a must............no bra. My boobs are big and the straps hurt my shoulders. Funny thing is I wear the same type of cloths during the day that I also sleep in but when I get up in the morning I change. It doesn't make sense to me I could just stay in sweats all day that I slept in. For that matter I could wear them for a week and not shower just put more deoderant on.........ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    In the summer I wear knit boxers and a tank top and tshirt. In the winter I wear lounge pants and a tank top and flannel shirt. No shoes or socks.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... LastLast