Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is going on???

Blog Entries
    Up until a few days ago this board showed up in my email and now I finally find it at www.quiltingboard.com and going to main and I am not happy with what is going and do not understand. Can anyone help or do I just give up and quit this board?

Not sure what you mean. I have no problem finding it. I have it as my homepage, so it comes up everytime I sign into my computer.

What seems to be the problem? mine is working the same as always

Put it as one of your favorites and you can get right to it. I was getting the email and cancelled it, deciding I preferred to just get it another way.

bkb
    just put this under bookmarks in your computer!

Quote Originally Posted by jean1941
    Up until a few days ago this board showed up in my email and now I finally find it at www.quiltingboard.com and going to main and I am not happy with what is going and do not understand. Can anyone help or do I just give up and quit this board?
    Try adding this email address to your contact list. It may be going in your junk mail folder now.

UPDATE: We are changing email providers for the Quilted Paradise Newsletter very soon. To ensure uninterrupted delivery of the Newsletter, please add quilting@lifestyle.ibemail.com to your safe sender list now.

Blog Entries
    I have it on my favorites (bookmark). I never sign out. I just click in favorites, click on QB and I'm on the message board. I have never gone thru my e-mails.

Blog Entries
    This happen to me and one of the posting when to my span and I deleted it without realizing it was in there. I have the quilting board on my favorites bar. And I work with watched topics. It keep from have so many emails too. Give it a try you will love it.

Blog Entries
    I have mine as a shortcut on my desk top. Goes right to it. I check recent topics first then unread topics.Don't always read my quiltingboard email.

Blog Entries
    Do this if you want a quick way to get here. You don't need to go into your email.
    On the top of the screen-next to "Quilting Board-The Quilters Message Board" info area, right click anywhere in the blank area. Click on "Create Shortcut". A message will come up asking if you want to place this site on your desktop. Choose "Yes". An icon with "Quilting Board" will show up and you just click on that when you turn on your computer. Or whenever. Keep in mind you may want to make sure you are at the "home' page of the Quilting Board. If you do this with any other screen, that is the screen that will come up when you open the shortcut on your desktop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast