Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What is going on??? >

What is going on???

What is going on???

Old 03-20-2011, 09:14 PM

I have a shortcut on my links bar. I don't have to go into my favorites or my desktop or anything. Just click it on my browser window. I get the emails still but admit I never look at them. I think I read one and since then, never even opened them.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by jean1941
Up until a few days ago this board showed up in my email and now I finally find it at www.quiltingboard.com and going to main and I am not happy with what is going and do not understand. Can anyone help or do I just give up and quit this board?
Okay, if any of my answer sounds too simple, forgive me. Not sure what your problem is.

First of all, you'll get an automatic response when someone responds to a thread you've responded to.

Second--to the right of "main" is "quilting forum" Hit that and you'll find several folder choices. "main" is first, "pictures" second and other stuff after that. "Pictures" is the folder where you can find everyone's photos of their work.

third": Always remember "www.quiltingboard.com" in case you lose all your other links.
Old 03-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Power Poster

not sure what your problem is...i get my 'newsletter' every day...and do not know of any problems with our site...i hope what ever issues you have going on do not mean you feel the need to leave the board. i don't think there are any negative things happening with the board itself
Old 03-21-2011, 05:31 AM

I never subscribed to the newsletter and just go to the quiltingboard website whenever I have a bit of time to spend here. Not a problem for me. I browse all sections/areas that interest me and quite frankly have no desire to have another email coming to me everyday. Once logged in I can see what I've read and not read and just continue on that way.

There are always problems with computer things and don't understand why you would want to quit the board because of something that is possibly just a mix up and nothing personally directed at you.
Old 03-21-2011, 05:36 AM

I will also add this to my post above: When you turn on your computer, your desktop pops up. Click on the QuiltingBoard icon that you placed on the desktop after creating the shortcut. You dont need to open up a browser, home page, or anything. The link puts you right on the internet, and right on the Quilting Board page. Use this if you want to go nowhere else besides the Board when you get on your computer. After you read all the new posts, look at all the pictures you missed, etc., you can open more tabs and go to your homepage (MSN for the news is mine), email, etc.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by erstan947
I have it on my favorites (bookmark). I never sign out. I just click in favorites, click on QB and I'm on the message board. I have never gone thru my e-mails.
Me, too. IGoogle is my home page and it has a section for favorite bookmarks. Every time I turn on the computer, I click into the board.