Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What quilting project will you be working on today?

Blog Entries

What quilting project will you be working on today?

I was searching the internet, looking at books, going through my fat qtrs, trying to decide what to make, when I noticed my pile of scraps from my very last project. I have decided to make a string block quilt, to clean out my mess, I may donate this one. I started cutting up my scraps and to my surprise there is quite a bit and once you cut them into 2 1/2 strips they are also more organised and easier to imaige a quilt being made from them. My husband said I really should do that when more of my scrap bins...they are becoming unruly. I was just going to cut them into shapes and strips, but so glad I have decided to use them right away. So happy quilting everyone...stay safe during the storm.

Banned
    Am working to finish the top for a wedding present that's already a year late

think I will spend the day making a twister quilt. Yesteday I quilted three table topper in anticipation of hand sewing the binding on when the storm hits as we may not have electricity.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have to work this weekend so won't be quilting much. Will be doing the binding on a customer's quilt this evening. Just finished a small wall hanging last night for my DD for her birthday.

Phyllis
    QuiltingGrannie
    Quilter's Pantry

I plan on finishing quilting my Strip Search Quilt

My daughter requested placemats for Christmas, so that's what I'll be working on.

Blog Entries
    Arranging 42 different blocks to get ready for putting the sashing on. Next project already being thought of. Too many ideas and not enough time for them all.

I have been on a tear to get tops quilted! So, last night I picked the backing fabric for a wall-hanging (Pacific Rim's Halloween 2FAQ) and today I will be quilting it -- just as soon as I get off this board, I will start.

Laurie

Probably nothing today because of football (go T Birds! ) but tomorrow after i batten down for the storm I am going to work on Cindi's quilt (COYOTEMAGIC) and a small project - if we don't lose power!!!

Off to the state (Iowa) cross country meet. It's 32 degrees right now so I'll dress warm and cheer hard. Finished my Snoopy quilt last night and got it washed. Also will spend a some time thinking/praying for all of you east coast quilters.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast