Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 54 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full

Nice day today here in Michigan...warm weather has FINALLY arrived (please stay)
    Spent the day today at the Toledo Zoo with family and friends to celebrate my grandson's 3rd birthday! Bonus also my son's 27th birthday!

Barb

ok that last post of a nice day (weather wise) was yesterday...and in Michigan the weather changes quickly and it was cold and nasty!

Contest is next

Contest:

find out the answers to all three questions then find the person that shares that day as their birthday.
    ALSO what do all 3 people have in common?

1) Kate and William were married on her birthday, but I don't think she was invited

2) this person shares their birthday with our 18th president.

3) This person shares their birthday with Elliot from Law and Order.

What do all three of these ladies have in common???

PM me your answer....3 names and what they all have in common.

BArb

I will pick a winner tomorrow night Tuesday April 9th at 9pm

Blog Entries
    what a nice surprise today.....more Birthday Candy!!! Sewmany sent extras because she thought the swap was for 36 pieces of candy instead of 50....well I have enough trouble counting my own packets so never check any of the others. Thank you so much for your honesty. It will be interesting if those 14 squares will allow me to finish a project.

marybrace

Blog Entries
    This may have been posted previously..when it comes time to put my quilt together, I think that this will likely be the result...

http://weddingdressblue.wordpress.co...uilt-tutorial/

yeah Mary

Quote Originally Posted by marybrace View Post
    what a nice surprise today.....more Birthday Candy!!! Sewmany sent extras because she thought the swap was for 36 pieces of candy instead of 50....well I have enough trouble counting my own packets so never check any of the others. Thank you so much for your honesty. It will be interesting if those 14 squares will allow me to finish a project.

marybrace

Quote Originally Posted by Darcene View Post
    This may have been posted previously..when it comes time to put my quilt together, I think that this will likely be the result...

http://weddingdressblue.wordpress.co...uilt-tutorial/
    Thanks for posting that quilt...I have seen it before but it has inspired me to put it on the top of my list!
    Barb

Hi Everyone, this weeks contest was a bit of a challenge for me...I'm learning how to navigate alot better!!!!
    I think I got the correct answer...
    Darcene, thanks for the info on that quilt site...I have an idea about the one shown..I might want to connect the pieced sashing with cornerstones made of ps..this way it will looked sort of linked and not separated.. get it on the drawing board first...

I have been home sick the past two days with sinus. Guess I over did outside this weekend! Used both of my sick days, but isn't that what they are for?! Anyway, needless to say, I have not been to the PO yet. Planning to go tomorrow on lunch. That will wrap up April birthdays for me.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

I have been getting many wonderful birthday envelopes in the mail. I will list who I have received from soon. Thanks so much everyone. Makes your birthday month so much fun.

Page 54 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 ... LastLast