Please cut your mini-charms before joining.
Sign up deadline is Jan. 6, 2014
Squares need to be in my hands by Jan. 13, 2014
I will start swapping on Jan. 14, 2014
If you would like to be part of the 2.5" Mini-Charm Swap, here are the guidelines. Please read carefully:
1. Please pm me telling me that you want to enter the swap. In the pm please tell me how many sets you want to do, name and address along with board name. I will then send you a pm giving you my mailing address.
2. We will be swapping sets of 40 2.5" mini-charms. You may send up to 20 sets. Each set that you send to me needs be cut from 40 different fabrics . If you send multiple sets, each package can be the same, just no duplicates within the sets. I will be trading these set for set. I will try to not send duplicate sets. Please be aware that sometimes that is impossible.
3. Please send 100 percent cotton only. Prewash or not prewash is acceptable. Any print is acceptable. Please DO NOT send solids. Squares should be carefully rotary cut from 100% cotton fabric. Fabrics that fray easily, or are fairly easy to see through are not good candidates for this swap.
***Please be advised that fabrics that are not square, squares too wonky or too off grain, squares that are shedding, squares that contain selvages, or those that are not 2.5" square will be returned un-swapped. Be accurate in cutting.***
4. Place each set of 40 mini-charms in a zip lock snack size baggie. INCLUDE your name, address, and QB name on a piece of paper and put it inside baggies. Please buy postage OR concealed cash put in your envelopes. You just need to give me the correct postage. If postage is not included I will have to wait to send your charms back until you send the correct postage. I will provide flat rate envelopes they cost $5.95 now.
****Outside the US needs to add more postage for it will cost more. I'm sure when you send it you will know what to send. Please send correct amount for I will not ship until correct amount is received.****
5. The last day for me to receive the charms is Jan. 13, 2014. I will post when I receive your charms. If you are sending them from outside the US, please keep this in mind that it sometimes takes weeks for packages to arrive. I will swap the baggies during the week and send out by Jan. 20, 2014. Anything received after that will be returned to you.
Remember to send in what you would like to receive back.
Letís have tons of fun, and of course you have to follow all the basic rules, found here.