Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1092

Thread: 2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed)

Jillaine, sent a pm. The swap was fun! Thank you!!

Blog Entries
    Oh I love the new Avatar Libby, is that the special new bundle of joy! He is adorable!

I loved the swap. will do it again if time permits.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

He is 6 months now and is almost as big as the teddy bear on his quilt. (Which was huge by the way.) Such a happy baby!

If I see the sign up, I'll be joining again also.

Blog Entries
    First, Thanks to lovingrandma for the beautiful quilt that arrived at my house today. I love every single block you added and the awesome hand quilting...a lucky girl I am indeed! It is so perfectly me....I will treasure it always. I tried to load pictures but my computer will not allow me to post pictures so I will try again tomorrow to add photos of the front and back so you can drool....oh sorry that is me getting the keyboard all wet....again I cannot thank you enough...I love that you added TAM.MOO - how moovelous that is and clever too. I have been so blessed today....This is my second quilt for quilters quilt so thanks to you lovingrandma and quiltermomma....for starting my quilt collection just for me. I cannot wait until the next swap. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    I recieved my lovely quilt from Tam...Moo yesterday adn i absolutly love it , love every block, it has alot of stuff i love and like, and oh love the colors, and she even sent the babies a littlesomething extra, and they love them, she made me a storybook quilt , and it is very lovely, and i will treasure it , i am already using it as my legs get cold and cramp so i use blankets and quilts year around, and, and so dearly love it, and i had tears reading the beautiful card she sent with it, i am so blessed tohave such a dear special freind with the some of the same likes and interests, i look foward to doing the another quilt with another partner to make new friends and make new things for tammoo i need mroe quilts,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    WONDERFUL WONDERFUL. Photos, please, ladies! Also, thanks to everyone who has responded to the assessment. Great responses. (If you haven't responded yet, please do--- see my previous message above for the questions.)

Unless you tell me otherwise, I believe we had only ONE abandoned partner this year. (She knows who she is, AND an ANGEL has stepped forward to make sure she gets a quilt.)

If there is someone else who "lost" their partner, please please please let me know. There may be a quilt available for you. And if there isn't, we'll find you one!

I sent my BELATED quilt off to oldcatlady the other day. Hope she gets it SOON. I was a bad quilting girls this year.

-- Jillaine
    jillaine
    Bust Your Stash! (ongoing and open)

Blog Entries
    If you haven't already, please post photos of your quilt(s) here:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...-pictures.html

Also be sure to look through the great collection of swapped quilts!
    jillaine

I didn't swap this time so unfortunately I am blocked from seeing the quilts when I follow the link. If people are up to it and haven't posted yet I would love to see them which is possible if you also post in this thread. Great quilts!
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Anna, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I didn't realize the group was closed. I'll go open it up. There's no reason for it to be closed.
    jillaine

Blog Entries
    I've made the group public. Try again, Anna:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/groups/...-pictures.html
    jillaine

Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 106 107 108 ... LastLast