Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed)

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mindless View Post
    Oh Wendy....I really, really like how it's looking! All thumbs are up!! BTW: that is NOT slow progress! We actually do ​have until July! lol

I just love this swap! I've got yours hanging on my design wall waiting for attention, & every time I walk past it, I think of you & smile. I kinda want to just keep it there for a while & not finish it just yet.
    What a great way this is to meet new friends!
    Glad you like it! I am having fun putting it together!!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

"I am so excited for you Libby, having a new grand son to play with and spoil."

New is the key word, 2 hours old.... He's a couple of weeks early, Mama and baby doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by emc1118 View Post
    "I am so excited for you Libby, having a new grand son to play with and spoil."

New is the key word, 2 hours old.... He's a couple of weeks early, Mama and baby doing well.
    Congratulations!!!

Thank you. Planning my busy bag tonight for the trip!

The last 2 weeks have been crazy. First I came down with a terrible case of stomach flu, then hubby came down with the flu, not a fun time around our house. On top of all that I have been studying for a state licensing test, which I have to take today. If you have a moment today, I would appreciate prayers that I pass. If I pass, it means I can get back to sewing more and not studying. Thanks for hearing my sad tale, lol.

Buddy's mom, I have managed a couple of blocks these past 2 weeks and it is really coming along nicely. I bought the border fabric and I think it will look great with the blocks. I will try and post a peek after the test today.

Have a great day everyone!

GOOD LUCK shortmom5!!! Don't you LOVE state tests???

How are you all doing? Any progress? I have not advanced this week and Saturday I am going to a Super Bowl Mistery Quilt organized by the guild. It is always fun, even though I dont know anything about football. The organizer asks questions about football and if the answer is correct you can draw a price. We have fun and leave with a top done. Ah, she cooks chilly for all. We rent a space in a church nearby. So, because I will be at the class and my DH goes camping with my 8 yr old son, Sunday no sewing for me!
    :-( I wish I was a full time quilter!
    Andrea (Margate, FL)

I have finally gotten the middle done with the applique, but now for the border, this will take me some time. I will go through all kinds of ideas before settling on one!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

woo hoo, passed my test!! now I can get back to sewing

Quote Originally Posted by shortmom5 View Post
    woo hoo, passed my test!! now I can get back to sewing
    Congratulations!!! YAY YOU!!

Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 100 ... LastLast