Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1087

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Mine was delivered two days ago but I haven't seen anything from my partner in a looooong time. Here is what I had sent her. Hope all is well in her world.

Name:  runner complete.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  105.3 KB

Blog Entries
    I'm hoping to have a surprise in the mail when I get home today.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

How pretty! I love the snowman border! The blue is fabulous too! So much talent in this group!

Quote Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
    Kiffie, I'm a rather "loud" person anyway, so there's no way that this is too much for me. Have you seen the placemats I have on my dining room table!?

Attachment 390115

I absolutely LOVE your runner! It suits me just perfectly!
    I love your placemats! Anastasia had sent me a link to a pic of what your likes were...I am pretty sure this was one of the pics...so that is another reason I figured it would be ok to get rid of the solid green backing and go with the new one! I have to say, I really like the one I ended up using...so much so that I ordered and just got in today several yards of different "bright and patterned" fabrics from Connectingthreads.com...and I can't wait to use them, especially as backings!!! Its a whole new world!! (um, is there a song there??..LOL)
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
    I love your placemats! Anastasia had sent me a link to a pic of what your likes were...I am pretty sure this was one of the pics...so that is another reason I figured it would be ok to get rid of the solid green backing and go with the new one! I have to say, I really like the one I ended up using...so much so that I ordered and just got in today several yards of different "bright and patterned" fabrics from Connectingthreads.com...and I can't wait to use them, especially as backings!!! Its a whole new world!! (um, is there a song there??..LOL)
    Kif
    Thank you! Yep, I did send her a link to a pic of my placemats. Not sure I ever posted them here, but I guess I should. I can't wait to see what else you do with your new fabrics. I love my runner so much! You broke out of the mold, so now the sky is the limit!!!

Blog Entries
    Nope, mailbox empty........................that's me waiting by the box...............in my slippers......................cold................ .hungry.................................head resting on the post...................... oops, woke myself with the snoring!!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I'm right there with ya buslady.... in both waiting for my package and as a fellow Michiganer.

Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child . He would like to TRADE some fabrics from each state FC travels to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Love those mittens. I'll have to see if I can find a pattern that resembles that for me. Over to see the new sign up page.
    Hi,
    Not sure if you mean the mittens on the runner I made, but if so, I wish I was creative enough to come up with that pattern. It is by Erin Russek, I will put a link below...just be smarter than yours truly, as for the life of me I could not find anywhere the actual mitten shape pattern...so I made up my own and had to cut it down 3 or 4 times to make it fit in the square...then I went and looked back at her pattern...lo and behold there was a button that said "Click here for mitten pattern"...Now I know that evil button was not there before! In this grand universe it had disappeared for ME and only re-appeared when "it" knew I had finally got the right size mitten done...um, 'scuse me, I am off to refresh the aluminum foil cap I have on my head, too...gotta keep out those mitten, er martian radio waves!!....Bwahahahaaaa..
    Here are some links:
    http://erinrussek.typepad.com/.servi...lter.q=mittens
    http://erinrussek.typepad.com/files/mittens.pdf

Here is a link to a girl who made it, how cute is hers!! And, she obviously can fmq!!!
    http://quiltinggallery.com/2011/09/0...erins-mittens/
    And lastly I just found where Erin is offering a new free pattern, she is such a creative and generous lady! Here is the link to it:
    http://erinrussek.typepad.com/one-piece-at-a-time/
    Regards,
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Ok those packages surely have arrived by now. I am sad thinking your waiting. I will wait with you.. tap tap tap.. tap tap tap want me to sing for you.. I can sing for you while we wait. I suck at singing but I can sing for you just tell me ..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Those packages should be arriving any time now. I know they've been sent..
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 ... LastLast