Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 26 of 109 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Well.. if it was me and they said in the thread what colors they like for winter, I would let that be the driving force, but I would maybe pick an element of their sign up sheet colors to tie in to that. Like.. just as a for instance.. say they said they liked blues and whites for wintery colors, but their decor is reds and beiges. I would make a primarily blue and white and put like.. red "berries" or something.

But that's of course, me... haha.. do whatever you want :P
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Blog Entries
    I'm over the moon excited that I have a name - and even more excited that I found the perfect pattern to make a winter themed runner; winter is my favorite season.

My partner indicated they have a table with a NORMAL shape and they have colors found on the color wheel.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    Yea, I got my name. And, the colors she requested fit perfectly with the fabric I was hoping to use!
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Blog Entries
    i'm excited, too! haven't decided which pattern to use, but pleased with the info she gave me! thanks, anastasia!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Just saw this picture and think I will have to try it - would make an awesome table topper for a square table!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Blog Entries
    Travelinggranny, oh, I like that, it is very pretty! I have to tell you all that I was really just joking about being done! If you thought I was serious, so sorry! I have got my fabric picked out. I don't know if it would be considered a Winter table topper or not, but the good note is you could use it any time you wanted to!

I am back to sewing, My table is rectangle or square, depending if I have the leaf in or not!

Maybe I will take a nap instead of sew... both sound good! My Secret pal lives in the USA... She is a female and has a pet!

NO MORE CLUES for now~
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

I found the PERFECT pattern for my pal! Now I'm nearly twitching in my chair waiting to take my son to his sleepover so I can go fabric shopping!!
    ~Meganhttp://www.etsy.com/shop/K9CreativeHappiness is a new quilt and an old dog.

LOL I put that my table is oval, but now that I'm *actually* looking at it, it isn't... it's rectangle (size depends on how many leaves are in) and the corners are just rounded. Oh, well. Same difference, right?
    ~Meganhttp://www.etsy.com/shop/K9CreativeHappiness is a new quilt and an old dog.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    Got my name, partner lives in a state beginning with the letter I. 3 of my last swap partners have lived in this state! I have to confess that I have never sewn a table topper before so I am digging for a pattern. and it will have earthy colors in it.
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Blog Entries

swap

I've been snooping about my partner and nothing....she's belonged to the quilting board for about 2 years and less than 10 posts. Sheet said blue. Guess I'll just whing it! and hope it will work. Here's a hint I'm looking at but wondering, should I, could I, will this work???? You all know, all the stuff you wonder about. Name:  DSCF0954.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  1.24 MB

Page 26 of 109 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 76 ... LastLast