Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Vanogay - what pattern did you use for the green and gold runner in your first photo post? I LOVE it!
    Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/K9Creative
    Happiness is a new quilt and an old dog.

Blog Entries
    Vanogay, i have that same oriental fabric in my stash that I made a quilt out of for my daughter's friend. I do recognize the marbled purple as well. Those look nice together. Love the runners ladies.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Purple purple purple purple me likey purple me likey purple.. and silver.. and blue.. and oriental... and... peacocks and masks and...
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Vanogay I am going to take a three hour nap in your honor. Its a tough job but I am up for it You did some beautiful work there I will be soooo happy to open my mailbox and find all of them there. I wonder if I should bring help to carry them home??
    oh and the bottom left fabric the itty bitty squares in multi colors when your done if you have just two not too big squares left maybe three can I get them from you? they would make perfect church windows in a white chapel I would love to do.. the colors are amazing! and I need just a tiny bit. so remember if any is left!!! egad shopping in other peoples stashes again.. what am I doing? I love the fabrics here though its so easy to say I want one of those one of these.. I do not have a fabric store so fabric is either an online shopping experience of just wishful thinking here. Its good the wishful thinking is FREE to shop. I can afford that!
    you guys slow down I have to still bind my FIRST one let alone cut and sew the second one. My second partner might be getting a January delivery unfortunately if I dont pick it up a bit. AFTER my 3 hour nap a deal is a deal
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by LoupEsprit View Post
    Vanogay - what pattern did you use for the green and gold runner in your first photo post? I LOVE it!
    The table runner or the placemats with runner? The placemats and runner are the 10-minute runner changed somewhat to make flat ends for the placemats. The other pattern was one I was just given, that was the first one I had tried of it. I'll have to go downstairs and check out the name - it was easy, but not easy if you catch my drift.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    Vanogay I am going to take a three hour nap in your honor. Its a tough job but I am up for it You did some beautiful work there I will be soooo happy to open my mailbox and find all of them there. I wonder if I should bring help to carry them home??
    oh and the bottom left fabric the itty bitty squares in multi colors when your done if you have just two not too big squares left maybe three can I get them from you? they would make perfect church windows in a white chapel I would love to do.. the colors are amazing! and I need just a tiny bit. so remember if any is left!!! egad shopping in other peoples stashes again.. what am I doing? I love the fabrics here though its so easy to say I want one of those one of
    PM me your address, I'm sure I can find some scrap or two...
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

This one!
    (edit: Yay! It worked!)
    Name:  IM000958.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  898.9 KB
    Megan

I hope my person likes somewhat whimsical...
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm sure I'll love it, Anastasia. hehe...
    Megan

I've felt like the walking dead the last 2 days, but today I get up and I'm just a lil stuffy, so today I will sew! My son's picked it up though, so I guess I'll be playing nurse for a couple days. The couple finished runners so far are so adorable! I'm with LoupEsprit though about fearing my partner will look at mine and see all my flaws, especially since I'm doing my first applique on this one.

The placemats for my boyfriend's mom are finished & I'm attaching a pic of the fronts (back photos won't upload & I'm not sure why). Was glad to get them out of the way by the time I finished. I have 9 mug rugs to make and my swap runner, so it's an all the fabric in the washer morning!

Name:  DSC06097-Adj.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  1.72 MB

Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 91 ... LastLast