Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 89 of 109 FirstFirst ... 39 79 88 89 90 99 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Blog Entries
    Oh no Anastasia, just spring so you "could" do 4th of July if you wanted. Just my not so humble opinion you know. Or someone can make me 1 out of May baskets since that's my b-day. Remember my mother and I delivering on my b-day, leave a basket on the porch, ring the bell and run Jan run. It really was fun. She said it was for May day because I was such a surprise. Hope she never regretted that comment 'cause I still miss her. Hmmmm, close but not, you must be making me one? Get it in the mail missy, I want to see. Sorry to be so impatient

Blog Entries
    I may be able to do one sooner - but if you're too busy to host a 4th of July one, I'll be your backup.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    my runner is going to be mailed tues or wed. I know, nothing like pushing it. sorry partner. partner is south o me by oh let's say 2 states, likes york patties and drinks decaf! guess she gets her caffiene from chocolate. nutting wrong with that!! lol
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    what about a FOOD theme. there is tons o fabric with everything from candy, sweets, fruits veggies. etc. or-nature. and the 4th o july is always welcome. unless maybe your from outta the country. maybe the partner could tell us what the country's colors are and the swapper could design around that
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Blog Entries
    Robinlee - I would love to see those snowmen arrive at my house - what a wonderful runner - I love the border that you added.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Another option would be to pair people and let them make whatever theme they decide on for each other..
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Also no.. but my own runner might be a day late going out.. not positive yet at this point, I'm about to go sew on it because I got my phlebotomy reading done, so depending on how far I get tonight, determines how much I have to do tomorrow.. the thing that will slow me down will be the hand stitching the binding down when I get to that point.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

YOU MISSED ME!!! Iknow you did because everyone felt so bad they decided to finally chatter away. thank you for covering for me (lol). ok lots happening. lets see everyone is waiting for runners and the peaks are amazing once again. All levels play Twinkie.. its fun and hey I restarted last July quilting from scratch.. so newbies all over the place and good old vets right here too.

Idea of the year: we go partners next time, if you write and write your partner and they dont respond do not work on their project until your confident they are with you on this. People apparently sign up and wander off and forget . it happens and some of you know from experience that its not a picnic swapping with someone who wont fulfill their obligation. Seem like that is a good idea? we go partners picked by our swap leader fearless Anastasia! tada!

what do we swap? I say there should be a theme but also like in the dq swap if you and your partner agree to make it a different theme between you go for it. no quilt police. (great idea grin grin big old grin).

And themes.. ok. I like themes. I think no more than a six week turn around. less time to forget the project. um.. my mind says spring is the up and now as if you start it soon, that puts it end of feb/march right and well all those springy months sitting right there. and I own oodles of easter fabric but summer is good too.. oh I dont care. sign me up for one please. bring it on!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

ok did that doll come with pins? voodoo doll? I think that was to scare you Jaba. Work faster work faster or ..

The PATRIOTS did win so its a lucky weekend afterall. Such a marvelous team. I earned that one from my last husband. Had a niner team once, a patriot team and now a.. mumble mumble raiders team mumble.. still rooting for Patriots. shhh I mean raiders.. think I had too many teams. fickle woman.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrio View Post
    my runner is going to be mailed tues or wed. I know, nothing like pushing it. sorry partner. partner is south o me by oh let's say 2 states, likes york patties and drinks decaf! guess she gets her caffiene from chocolate. nutting wrong with that!! lol
    Everything fits except the two states. I am south of OH, like York patties and drink anything decaf. Can I get the postman as he goes by to the state south of me?
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Page 89 of 109 FirstFirst ... 39 79 88 89 90 99 ... LastLast