Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Woman's Treasure Swap v2.0! Sign up through Sept 30th!

I'm in and if anyone has a christmas box or little firl fabrics send it my way!

We've already got a good group started! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this round.
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Hummmm ... Let me see if I can swing this again.... as I had a great trade with my partner last time. I know that I could put in a bag of close to 100 men's ties in it if someone was interested (they are a kinds of fabrics, cotton, silk, wool). Just thought I'd put that out there... 'cause you just never know. I'm pretty sure that I'm gong to able to play, just want to double check a couple of things first. Well it's been a LONG day& I have a headache.... so I'm off & running.
    Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child . He would like to TRADE some fabrics from each state FC travels to.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
    Would it be possible to match me up with somebody who'd like to swap scraps? My scrap bins (plural ) are literally overflowing. I like making scrappy quilts, though, so perhaps there's somebody out there like me who'd like some "new" scraps to play with. I can use anything
    2-1/2" square and up, as well as 1" or wider strips ... and can send the same in return.
    If we don't get someone who can swap a whole box with you, I can help you a bit. I'm down to a single Walmart bag though, so I'd have to fill it with other things. I could even put in some I don't have enough for a project of that I've been holding anyway. Just let me know!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
    Would it be possible to match me up with somebody who'd like to swap scraps? My scrap bins (plural ) are literally overflowing. I like making scrappy quilts, though, so perhaps there's somebody out there like me who'd like some "new" scraps to play with. I can use anything
    2-1/2" square and up, as well as 1" or wider strips ... and can send the same in return.
    I can be matched with Moonrise as I have an overabundance of scraps, both squares of various sizes and strips. Of course, getting equal in return doesn't solve my problem, does it?
    We are here to learn how to live in heaven - I'm still learning.

Either one of you will be great! I just wanted to run it by the hostess and everyone before officially signing up, because I'd feel bad if someone sent me yardage and I sent them scraps. LOL!

Ms. FrenchFry, is this okay to do? If so, I'll send my PM to sign up ASAP.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Absolutely! I have no problems with it. I'll make a note to match moonrise with paulswalia. Moonrise- if none of your info has changed, you don't have to resend it, as I still have it from the last swap. But please still send me a PM saying you'd like to play to make it "official".

Players so far:
    DustysMomma
    Grandma Di
    dotcomdtcm
    homecaregiver
    cjr
    sulabug
    paulswalia
    jamimclaugh
    Moonrise
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jamimclaugh View Post
    I'm in and if anyone has a christmas box or little firl fabrics send it my way!
    I have those items. Maybe we'll get to swap with each other. I love novelty prints, and like spring flowers and the orangey/peachy colors. If you don't have these, it's ok. Marcia
    Marcia D
    Pike Road, AL

I like to jointhis swap. Pm on the way.

cjr
    I have started filling my send out box. About 2yds red bandana print. Another 1-2 yards of a print I know I will never use. As I go through stash or work on a project I will continue adding to it.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast