Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST

I am in again. yeah
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Fall colors are good -- I have some New York Beauty UFOs that will work out nicely. Maybe.
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Blog Entries
    I'm in Krystyna, I sent in my pm. I just can't stay away. I tried, really I did. I'm addicted to these babies. I already have my design in my head for this month. Will be starting it this week. I will probably be taking next month off. My baby is due to deliver my grandbaby anytime in the next 6 weeks. (My first grandbaby!! ) Can't wait to see who I'm partnered with. That's as exciting as making doll quilts. (Meeting a potential new friend.) See ya soon.
    http://fl-quiltchic.blogspot.com/
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Not until you send me a PM, Missy!!!!
    I sent you a pm from clear across the United States to the east coast! Are you ignoring me? LOL! Can I play, can I play, huh????? (glad your eyes are good again...whew!)

Krystyna,
    Please go to see the eye doctor. Just because your eyes feel better doesn't always mean there is no problem.
    High blood pressure and diabetes can effect your eyes. There is an old saying "better safe than sorry" GO HAVE YOUR EYES CHECKED !!!!!!!! PLEASE
    Aunt Janey

Blog Entries
    Judith, how exciting! A new grandbaby! I sure hope you're making a quilt for the little one!
    Ronda, my darling, not ignoring you! Spent the day sewing and canning tomato sauce. Will PM you and everyone else back in a few moments.
    Aunt Janey, I guess I will make an appointment. Maybe.
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Blog Entries
    Hey Y'all, Count me in for September swap! These little dittys are addicting!
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    I kind of agree Krystyna, Given you family history....There are so many new things now that they never had before. It is usually better to catch things as early as possible. And besides, you will feel relieved if it is just dust and eye strain. Just look at it like its a check up. I really hope you'll reconsider. Hugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Judith, how exciting! A new grandbaby! I sure hope you're making a quilt for the little one!
    Ronda, my darling, not ignoring you! Spent the day sewing and canning tomato sauce. Will PM you and everyone else back in a few moments.
    Aunt Janey, I guess I will make an appointment. Maybe.
    http://fl-quiltchic.blogspot.com/
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12

Blog Entries
    I agree Krystyna, don't mess with your eyes. my son has all kinds of vision problems now because he did not go to the Doctor when he first started having problems. So go already... For our peace of mind lady! hugs sent your way!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Lynnie25 asked me to post pics of me and Dragonfly Nana meeting today so here are a couple. The 1st pic is of my stained glass quilt I just picked up from the quilters at Bella Fabrics, the 2nd is of Dragonfly Nana (Paula) folding my quilt back up, and the last one is me and Paula. I hate taking pics because I look crappy in them! We had a blast tho. We met up at Barnes and Noble and had coffee and chatted awhile, then we went shopping at JoAnn's and Hancock's, then we ate lunch at Olive Garden and finally, we went to Bella Fabrics to pick up my Stained Glass quilt. And I might add it rained CATS & DOGS the whole time except when we parted to go home!
    Name:  Stained Glass (500x375).jpg
Views: 280
Size:  196.5 KB
    Name:  Paula (500x375).jpg
Views: 237
Size:  156.5 KB
    Name:  Me and Paula (500x375).jpg
Views: 246
Size:  162.8 KB
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast