Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 10-21-2010, 10:05 AM

LOL Odessa-I am so slacking in posting pictures of my baby! I have lots of cute ones perhaps when I do my hug update I will post one of Izzy :-)

She is going to be the dragon from Sleeping Beauty unless she decides she would rather be a dinosaur but one of the two :-)

I have missed swapping with you all soooo much and I can not wait to break in the new sewing room with this next go round!

Much Love & Huge Hugs
April
Old 10-22-2010, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
HI everyone!

I am so glad everyone is moving along as well as they can be :-)

I will be starting signups in the beginning of January for 4.0 to allow time for people to enjoy the holidays and not worry about whether or not they missed the signup.

Looking forward to swapping with everyone again :-)
Much Love & Huge Hugs
April
This one has been so much fun, sign me up
Old 10-22-2010, 07:06 AM

sorry i haven't been on lately. I have recieved many blocks back but my family has put them everywhere. A few months ago i had my other daughter move in. 9 people in a 2 bedroom house now 3 i had to give up my sewing room for teenage granddaughters. Anyway on top of that i have gotten sick. Missed a month of work, don't really care if anything gets done. I am doing better each day.
I will start working on your blocks immediately. Due to the fact while i was sick i have some of the squishes missing. I did contact a couple of ladies to see what their's is like.
I am so ashamed i just got my round robin center sent out and i have to put the border on the one i recieved before the first.
I am going to my daughters next weekend to celebrate my birthday. But i am working on them. please be patient with me. It will take some time for me to get caught up.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:53 AM

I finally got my camera - I will post a picture soon - just have to take time to figure out how.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by brenda 5
will start working on your blocks immediately. Due to the fact while i was sick i have some of the squishes missing. I did contact a couple of ladies to see what their's is like.
Hi Brenda, Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you improve quickly. Please feel free to move my block to the end of the pile. I'm in no hurry.
Hugs,
Shelley
Old 10-22-2010, 10:52 AM

Glad you're back Brenda! Get better and Happy Birthday!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by brenda 5
sorry i haven't been on lately. I have recieved many blocks back but my family has put them everywhere. A few months ago i had my other daughter move in. 9 people in a 2 bedroom house now 3 i had to give up my sewing room for teenage granddaughters. Anyway on top of that i have gotten sick. Missed a month of work, don't really care if anything gets done. I am doing better each day.
I will start working on your blocks immediately. Due to the fact while i was sick i have some of the squishes missing. I did contact a couple of ladies to see what their's is like.
I am so ashamed i just got my round robin center sent out and i have to put the border on the one i recieved before the first.
I am going to my daughters next weekend to celebrate my birthday. But i am working on them. please be patient with me. It will take some time for me to get caught up.
Brenda5 I am so sorry that you have been sick but I am glad to hear that you are doing better and Happy Birthday to you, enjoy the time with your family. Feel free to push my block to the very end, I am in school full time and am not going to have time to do anything with my blocks until after graduation in mid Dec.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:28 PM

Got a grown-up squishy today from JaneCat. It is beautiful. I am getting even more excited to put this together. Will have to go to LQS to get the backing that goes with the magnolia fabric.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:43 PM

Received grown up today from OK Darla- is really lovely 9 patch with yellow! Love it! thank you
Old 10-24-2010, 10:23 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

from oatw13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]111919[/ATTACH]

also from oatw13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]111922[/ATTACH]

from JaneCat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]111923[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-111914.jpe   attachment-111917.jpe   attachment-111918.jpe