Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 129 of 241 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 128 129 130 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

lvs2sew I am so sorry your note got lost in there.. going to the hospital is zero fun, I am an expert on that note. I sure hope your feeling better and can get back to being you again real soon. My prayers go out to you. A big old soft online hug from me.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Linda 58......whoops I think that I made a mistake on your blocks. I made two blocks using each material as a separate block and not both in the block. Is that what you intended for us to do.....to use both material on one block???? I have already mailed mine to you so I hope they are ok???
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Lv2sew I hope you are feeling better. I know how it is when YOu have your back hurting and then trying to sew. Not going to happen at my house. I have been knitting some pumpkin and witches hats for our library to sell. The money goes to the Children's library. I gave them 7 hats last Tuesday and they were all sold by Thursday. So I have been trying to whip up some more plus work on my DQ. So right now I am glad to have the lull between sewing for the boom as I am done with everyone except for two and I can wait. No hurry on my part. Just get feeling better.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Lv2sew2011, so sorry to hear you've been so sick. Hospitals are no fun, hard to quilt in there! Seriously, hope you get over the bronchitus thing soon. Take care of yourself.
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  1.08 MB
    I have been in Grandma Mode all day today. I am making my Princess a costume fitting for a Princess.
    The picture does not do the dress justice, It is so darn cute. 4 layers of Tulle, a sparkly one on top then a lavender one and two layers of white plus the under skirt in lavender. My fingers hurt from all the sewing with the tulle.

But she will be the cutest little princess.

Friday! I will be in Washington to give her big hugs and kisses! I am counting the days!
    Name:  charleigh school.jpg
Size:  31.9 KB
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    Love2sew, so sorry you are feeling bad, watch that bronchitis it can turn into pneumonia quick if your not careful.

I have sent out all blocks except I have not got to yours yet Love2sew. I will try to get it done before I leave but if I don't you can pretty sure expect not to get it until November after the Marathon. It seems like after Friday I won't even have a minute to breathe. But I promise I won't forget it.

I will be gone for the rest of the month (after Friday) so if you send a block I will get the information from My MIL, she will keep any eye on the house and Cats and the mail. Faith, my helper who lives with her sends me emails daily to tell me what I get in the mail! I think she loves the squishies as much as I do.

OK back to the sewing machine, I am making Charleigh clothes for her birthday, she loves them and they hardly cost me a thing I have so much fabric stocked up!

Marybeth

ps, someone asked about making a donation to my run, I will post a link in the next few days. I don't worry about collecting money usually because we have so many family members that donate I get what my goal is.

For this run we are having a competition the Republicans against the democrats, I told them who ever donated the most would be the winner! Hehe my family is so funny, they are really trying to out do each other!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Marybeth, Cant wait to meet you
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Blog Entries
    Well, I wasn't able to work on my moms quilt today, some how it shifted and now I have to remove about 12 quilted rows and I just didn't feel like messing with Mr. Seam ripper today..., so I was able to finish up some blocks to send back home and finish cutting all my F8's now just got to mail them. But I don't want to get out into the weather it's like 30+ right now, until I get over my Bronchitis. Plus I don't want to give the crap to any one else....
    And thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Marybeth I'm not even worried about it, everyone else goes the same to you! You get them done when you can get them done!!! LOL
    Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 10-07-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    That little princess dress is so darling and so is the little one!
    Donna

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Name:  001.JPG
Size:  1.08 MB
    I have been in Grandma Mode all day today. I am making my Princess a costume fitting for a Princess.
    The picture does not do the dress justice, It is so darn cute. 4 layers of Tulle, a sparkly one on top then a lavender one and two layers of white plus the under skirt in lavender. My fingers hurt from all the sewing with the tulle.

But she will be the cutest little princess.

Friday! I will be in Washington to give her big hugs and kisses! I am counting the days!
    Name:  charleigh school.jpg
Size:  31.9 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Marytoddliz, what a beautiful granddaughter you have. I am so happy for you that you get to spend some time with her. Precious for both of you. The princess dress came out so well. Just adorable! Have a wonderful time.
    Anna Quilts

Page 129 of 241 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 128 129 130 139 179 229 ... LastLast