Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 132 of 241 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 131 132 133 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Blog Entries
    VERY pretty Charlotte Marie! I LOVE the frogs!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I received some very lovey blocks from the diamond gals this week and finally bought batteries so I can show you what I have. I am ashamed to say one block is a mystery sender I lost the label that came with it. It has a beehive and a bee on it. I am not going to post it as there is a name tag wrongly sitting on it and it has an address which I wont post so need a photo redo. Please let me know if you made this one for me so I can thank you properly. I love it. The other three are here for your enjoyment.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Nice blocks Elisabrat. If the bee is embroidered, it probably came from Marytoddliz

Just stopping by to see what is happening today. I am in a holding pattern waiting for anything either from the boom or the other swaps that have finished and waiting to be mailed out to us. Love to see what everyone has gotten or done so far. Maybe I will try to upload more photos into my album.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

YEA!!! So glad you got it Elisabrat!!! I hope you like it and that it matches your theme. Fingers crossed...

So...I sent out grown up blocks to: ljdugas31, Anna Quilts, pinklotus, jaba and sapdoggie (side swap). Pictures are in my album!!!

BTW...JABA...are you ready for this??? Your block is my VERY FIRST block ever with PERFECTLY matched points!!! It took me a while to get it together (stupid puzzle pieces every where, or so it felt like) however it turned out AMAZING!!!

Will pull a couple more tonight and at least get fabric cut.

Blog Entries
    I had to look. It certainly looks perfect and holy moly purple garlic. Amazing!!!! I love it. Thank you ever ever so much, can hardly wait to receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    I had to look. It certainly looks perfect and holy moly purple garlic. Amazing!!!! I love it. Thank you ever ever so much, can hardly wait to receive it.
    HA HA HA!!! Thought you weren't going to peek!!! I knew I would tempt you. Let me tell you, as soon as I got your fabric, first thing out of my mouth was I'm going to do the _______ pattern. And...I DID!!! HA HA HA!!!

I just recieved 2 absolutely beautiful blocks..one form urgodschile and one from Charlottemarie..They are both gorgeous Thanks!
    Long Arm Quilter and Fabriholic.
    Life cant get any better than that.

Blog Entries
    goldendogs you beat them to my PO box, lots of banana's today. Thank you so much for the finished block, it's wonderful!!!!!Name:  DSCF0880.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  1.22 MB

Received this wonderful block from Elisabrat. Perfect fabrics. Love the block. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 132 of 241 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 131 132 133 142 182 232 ... LastLast