Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 27 of 120 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

Quote Originally Posted by nygal View Post
    Well that's because I have stopped working on my own project in order to do these. I chose all of the block patterns from the Blocks Galore website which I enjoy.
    I've got a grand-baby coming ... can't stop that project - need to finish the quilt.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Goodmorning sunshiners! Another beautiful day in paradise, even cooler today which is much closer to lovely. Just had the turkey trot so I had better write before the pack come in and look at me like I am stupid as they are out of birdfeed. OOPS. I was sewing helloooo.

I received fabric from April which i think I posted and from NYgals. I also received a beautiful block from Anastasia which I need to photograph. Thank you so much its absolutely PERFECT. Girls, dont let her kid you she is a resident expert here. Yipes. Anastasia if you want to post the pic that would be fine I will get it into my album. Hey as your getting your blocks in is it too much to have them also posted here too? everyone has albums but its nice to get that instant gratification and get to view them without leaving the page in my humble opinion.
    Hope to get three more out in the mail today one ruby and one diamond. I think I have done ten so far. .. crud thats not very many all things considered. NO wonder the box still looks full.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Received this beautiful block from DogHouseMom - it is called Fifty-Four Forty or Fight. And even gave me thehistorical infor which is it is from the campaign slogan of President Polk! How appropriate for 2012! Absolutely love it and it is playing nice!
    thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

I received F8 from Phannie and Suzannahrandon. Only missing one F8. Worked the last few days - cleaning etc today - but tomorrow it will be time to play again!!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

oh I love your block.. those points wowsa. So very pretty great work on that.

Anastasia thanks I am going to go check itout, sure hope it needs templates! lol.. oh crud hope I get more of that stuff to cut them with. Anyone know if ace hardware sells things like the template plastic? sure wish I could get it in thicker stuff (how to cut it dont have a clue) so you dont roll accidentally over it with the rotary blade. suggestions?
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

well all i can say is WOW WOW WOW!!!!

i got my first 'grown up block' back from 'anastasia' today!!!
    i'm absolutely 'over the moon' with it!!!!!

it's 'sew' appropriate to my 'DH's' career... my 'DH' is in the 'royal navy'...

'anastasia's' block is next to mine which i made in my fabric to try out the block i am making for you, my fellow boomers...

can you guess which block she made for me???
    and don't they go well together!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jacquie xxxxx

Quilters aren't greedy, they're just materialistic.

Everyone's blocks are looking great!!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Very nice block, Anastasia. I know Jacquie loves it. I love the calmness of the water amist the busy ski.

I was so happy I had that water fq hoarded. I only have a stash of scraps I stole from my mom and some fabric bits of unknown fiber content that someone else gives me but I like to buy up pretty fat quarters when I can. Glad you like them ladies. Im trying new things and learning. Elisabrat I can post a copy of yours later if you want when I go leech some internet
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Jacquie ....

Anastasia and I had already shared some pics so I know she made the sailboat block - and yes - both those blocks play nice together. How appropriate she made the sailboat for Naval hubby!!!
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Page 27 of 120 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 77 ... LastLast