Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread >

Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 06:57 PM

thought to be different and those who know me.. well know I am different...I would post a list of whose fabric I have NOT received. UNLess laugh go ahead I sent you a block back in which case well.. I messed up. A rarity .. shock.. pick yourself up off the floor its true. I forgot (oh no) to mark who I sent blocks back to. No worries you get grumpy your block is not back I have kept a photo of your block and name .. I just cant put it in my file yet. The camera records it just wont read now. sigh. such is life.

Here they are the missing fabrics yet:
ARIZONA Kat
Tracibug
Roseysue
Alikat110
Navarre2011
Mosher92
Missgigglewings
Lovingrandma
Jaybee3
Goldendog55
dottiedodge
Cuppy
Babysfire4
girlscout1
country1

I am sure your busy cutting and sending at your own pace. Please note if you DID send it to me and I should have gotten it we both shall have to watch for it carefully so let me know. I will go to the postal again on Friday so its a few days out..

What a tremendous fast shipping group.. I am SO IMPRESSED. I am SO happy to see so many blocks being turned around. I am hoping for 5 a week if not more. So the goal is.. soon tomorrow is two blocks. The first will be Ms. Hauser so momma watch it will be coming. tough one. I had the perfect absolute blend.. oh no no blends. no batiks.. a newbie. I am chosing my Kona blackest of blacks (or is it moda0 its just blackest of blacks).. hope that is going to work. not sure I have solid white. ugh I hate solids. I love you kid or I would be beggin' please NO solids ugh but for you.. anything almost.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:24 PM

Received another f8 today -- Goldendog55

Actually felt good enough yesterday and tonight to get 2 blocks finished.

Moonrise & Roseirish48 should watch their mail boxes for a block from me. Dad signed off as "approved" so they can leave Possum Trot now.

I have changed my signature link so the newest blocks should be there in case anyone wants to peek at them.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:30 PM

Sending out two blocks to abby's Mom and Elisabrat. So look for it to come a mailbox near you in the future. You can peek if you want.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:50 PM

moonwork42029,
A finished block for you is leaving Japan today! I posted it in my album.

Received F8's from: travelinggrandma, OK Darla, Abby'sMom, Lestrong601.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:59 PM

I really liked the idea of a 3 color quilt - that's why I wanted only solid black & whites. I have an image that is very modern in my mind. I know you love jumping through my fabric hoops.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
What a tremendous fast shipping group.. I am SO IMPRESSED. I am SO happy to see so many blocks being turned around. I am hoping for 5 a week if not more. So the goal is.. soon tomorrow is two blocks. The first will be Ms. Hauser so momma watch it will be coming. tough one. I had the perfect absolute blend.. oh no no blends. no batiks.. a newbie. I am chosing my Kona blackest of blacks (or is it moda0 its just blackest of blacks).. hope that is going to work. not sure I have solid white. ugh I hate solids. I love you kid or I would be beggin' please NO solids ugh but for you.. anything almost.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:13 PM

ok got another F8th today from Goldendog55, love the fabirc, and all the colors, and mine will be out tomorow, woohoo a day warly , thought i wouldnot be able to till thursday, but i will be tomorow, so have fun with them and im finisheing up my kansas block for the nations freedom quilt and then i will start on the booms, also working on a 2 tabel runners and a wall hanging, i like to keep busy,
Old 02-12-2013, 10:42 PM

Here's my status update.

Mailed grown-up blocks yesterday morning to:
Phannie1
QuiltingMommy

Awaiting F8s from:
Arizona KAT
babyfire04
country1
cuppy
dottie dodge
girlscouts1
jaydee3
lovngrandma
missgigglewings
Mosher92
Navarre2011
Tracibug

And I received this pretty block yesterday from RoseIrish48. Thanks so much! It's beautiful.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]394911[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails boom9-received-roseirish48.jpg  
Old 02-13-2013, 05:18 AM

I just love that fabric moonrise .. is there a whole series in that line or is that a one fabric pic? I think I could see that on MY bed..send it on over.. after you quilt it of course. Super pretty. still wondering who made that one...

I also can steal the rest of them too just leave them on the end of your bed and go fabric shopping there are some so pretty combinations going on. Maybe thats its Mamahauser your fabric is modern. That is what is throwing me. BTW you got me very interested in Batiks and now well I think they are so wonderful.. the colors grab you. Gracias Seniorita!
Old 02-13-2013, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I just love that fabric moonrise .. is there a whole series in that line or is that a one fabric pic? I think I could see that on MY bed..send it on over.. after you quilt it of course. Super pretty. still wondering who made that one...

I also can steal the rest of them too just leave them on the end of your bed and go fabric shopping there are some so pretty combinations going on. Maybe thats its Mamahauser your fabric is modern. That is what is throwing me. BTW you got me very interested in Batiks and now well I think they are so wonderful.. the colors grab you. Gracias Seniorita!
Fabric.com shows that there's a coordinating stripe that goes with my fabric, but says they're both currently out of stock. It's called Marrakesh, by Fabric Traditions. Maybe they'll get some more soon, or perhaps someone else carries it?

Here's a link to the stripes:

http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail....f-e45c819f6617

And here's the focal print:

http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail....0-5907c0f1c1d5
Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 AM

I agree with brat.....I love that material.