Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 173 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

I can swap 2 blocks with you, also. Just pm me if interested and we'll exchange addresses

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    I'd swap a block or 2 with you ninakk if you can get enough people so you'd have a quilt. Just let me know and we can exchange addresses.

I could swap a block also ninakk...let me know

Blog Entries
    Ninakk, I'm up for a side swap or two. PM me and we can swap addresses.

Mamahauser, how do I attached my picture file to this site.

Blog Entries

head hanging here, sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by dahna42 View Post
    Hi there.......If Roseysue or Ljdugas received a finished block with pink fabric with butterflies that was not yours......I have you purple lilac finished block and I will mail it to you. It was sent to me by mistake.
    Yep, I messed up this one pair of outgoing blocks! It is Ljdugas, as I finished 2 blocks on that day and switched the envelopes by mistake. With DH in the hospital I didn't get to track my mistake fast enough, so thank you for figuring it out for me!
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    Mamahauser, how do I attached my picture file to this site.
    When you are posting to the thread, there is a little tool bar in the posting area. You'll see the font stuff, then a smiley face, and then 2 "globes" and a square. If you hover over that square (it looks like a little tiny tree) it will pop up as "insert image" - that's the one you want.

So once you click on it, a box will pop up. You can either upload a photo from your computer/camera or link from another website. To upload, click the "from computer" tab and then "choose file." You will pick the file you want to upload, select it, and then hit "upload file." This will put it into your forum post. Then finish your post like normal and when you post it, the picture should be inside. You can repeat the upload file thing to put multiple pictures in the post.

I need F8's from dottiedodge, girlscouts, mosher92, and tracibug

I know I am old, but I usually see pretty good....I can't find the smiley face, globes or box

Blog Entries
    Okay Boomers. I am heading to the post office now. Sorry for the delay. We went for a short holiday and I left all my Boomer stuff sitting on the kitchen table along with a brand new book. Well the book is still waiting for me but I do have all my F8;s ready to mail. My mail box was over flowing when we returned home! I do not have F8's from these "5" people: Lovinggrandma, Mosher92, Tracibug, girlscouts1 and jaydee3.

Blog Entries
    Jaydee all the way at the bottom you will see on the left quick reply. 13 symbols over is a little picture frame looking thing with a tree in the middle. If you click on that it will pop open a box where you can upload a picture. I never knew that until I just read it but it works easier than the way I upload them! Good luck!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Page 61 of 173 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 111 161 ... LastLast