Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

whoops posted twice sorry :-(
    Hugs
    April

Just so I get a head start, if there's another round count me in for sure.

DH still asleep so stealing a few minutes before I get him up. Received fabric from: anitariddle, BarbS, Barbsbus, buddy's mom,ckcowl, colletakay, daylilly4u, gigix12, kysmommy2, lovingIzabella, mgrhs, Norbanaquilts, oatw13, OdessaQuilts, purplemem, SaraSewing,and Wine Woman. That makes 17. Haven't received anything in the past couple of days but that too will happen. Everyone should be receiving mine in a few days as they went out Tuesday. Several blocks cut out and will start sewing them next week..Love this swap and hope to do again.

I'm so excited-we have not yet completed this one and it already looks like a lot of you ladies want to do it again! Woohoo
    Hugs
    April

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
    I'm so excited-we have not yet completed this one and it already looks like a lot of you ladies want to do it again! Woohoo
    Hugs
    April
    Me, me, me!!!

Me, too!!!

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Just barely one-third of the way through, and already we're clamoring for more. Yeah, April, this is a GREAT swap. We're able to try blocks and techniques without committing to a whole quilt project, and we have an opportunity to reaquaint ourselves with our stash. It's like a trip down memory lane -- I'm finding things I totally forgot I had. And I'm having a great time remembering all the babies and kids and graduations and weddings and etc. that all the scraps belong to. Thanx again.

Finnished blocks heading home today to following ladies, hope you enjoy them.

Cindy H.
    Colletta
    Colleen F.
    Mary C.

As we pick up the mail my husband is in awe of all the puffy envelopes. "What are you doing? Having a quilt festival with your quilting buddies?" I've received over half. But with all else that's on my plate right now, you'll have to be patient; wait for a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraSewing
    As we pick up the mail my husband is in awe of all the puffy envelopes. "What are you doing? Having a quilt festival with your quilting buddies?" I've received over half. But with all else that's on my plate right now, you'll have to be patient; wait for a weekend.
    Don't worry ....I am the same way....I see all these blocks going home and stressing because other then picking out fabric to go with a few I have not had time to do anything. Weekends are my sewing time so everyone will have to be patient with me too.

Page 52 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 152 ... LastLast