Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2100

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

SaraSewing, you crack me up! I am still working on blocks too. I just love this swap that I kept thinking of what fabrics to use for next swap. I can't go out buying anymore fabrics. I am bursting at the seams here with STASH, STASH, STASH!!! I wish I have a job. I've been laid-off for over a year now and I guess its really early "retirement" now for me as noone will hire my old BUTT! I can't wait until next swap come around! I am going to need something to do because I will be recovering from surgery. Next month on the 25th, I am having a hysterectomy and bladder surgery all at the same time. So which means, less HOUSEWORK (YIPPEEE) and more SEWING(YIPPEEE)for at least 4-6 weeks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mistiliz
    ok here are my choices I am thinking of using for 2.0! I don't know which to use!
    I would recommend that you do not want to use anything with a really large pattern. After all, you will only use one F8 and by the time the pattern gets cut up, it will not be recognizable. Just my thought.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSewing
    Oh you over prepared people make me CRY. I'm still working on blocks from this swap! Still workin, still workin.
    I'm right there with you sister; the swap still has one and a half month to go. No need to feel like we are slacking off or not doing our part. 1-2 a night is a nice pace.

I'm not even half way through with this one yet...so don't think I'm done! lol. I just HAD to get the fabric while it was on sale and I had made the 40 mile drive to JOann's! :)
    I do not get one to two done a day...but I LOVE making them, so usually when I get started I am on a roll!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraSewing
    Oh you over prepared people make me CRY. I'm still working on blocks from this swap! Still workin, still workin. Maybe my plate was a little too full, but you'll all get your piece back. It's been fun to do 1 or 2 a night. No marathon sewing for me cuz I work too many hours. . . At least I have a job and for that I"m very thankful.

o wow, I love these! I'd send them all!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistiliz
    ok here are my choices I am thinking of using for 2.0! I don't know which to use!

Quote Originally Posted by kysmommy2
    hee hee...you have to show yours too!!
    Here are the two I'm gong to use. (They won't be going in a quilt together, LOL).
    I am so excited to see what everyone decides to put with them....I love the dif perceptions!

April - those pictures are too cute! I have been teaching my DS 9 to sew - he loves the computerized machine better than the no-frills manual machine I use most. My DS 14 is a little more resistant but I told him he needs to know how to sew and cook, so he will learn! lol

kysmommy2 - Did you get those chickens at Joann's? My son loves chickens. Those are too cute!

I am just finishing up the last of my blocks and hope to have them all out in the mail by the end of the week.

I also received another block today from Wine Woman :) Thanks! It's great!

Wine Woman
    Name:  Attachment-10381.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  77.3 KB

got a couple of more blocks today they are so awesome, i just love each and every one of them!! I am going to have the most beautiful friendship quilt ever!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blueribbontoes your block is on it's way home to you. I am sorry I was not able to make you a second block but I am already behind "schedule". I did return your extra fabric though. I do hope you enjoy the block.

Yes! at Joann's...in the novelty section.
    Aren't they just ADORABLE!? I am so excited to see how the blocks come out for them. I just LOVE the whole concept of this swap!
    Quote Originally Posted by oatw13
    April - those pictures are too cute! I have been teaching my DS 9 to sew - he loves the computerized machine better than the no-frills manual machine I use most. My DS 14 is a little more resistant but I told him he needs to know how to sew and cook, so he will learn! lol

kysmommy2 - Did you get those chickens at Joann's? My son loves chickens. Those are too cute!

I am just finishing up the last of my blocks and hope to have them all out in the mail by the end of the week.

I also received another block today from Wine Woman :) Thanks! It's great!

received a block yesterday from blueribbontoes

love what she did with this one.
    Name:  Attachment-11059.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  63.4 KB

oooh i love that one!!! that is so cool!!!

nice blocks

Blog Entries
    Thank you blueribbontoes-I received your block. I can't wait to post pics again!

Hi ladies,
    received two more stunning blocks from Lori & Cindy-(wine-women) thanks ladies, there great!!!

cindy's
    Name:  Attachment-11278.jpe
Views: 22
Size:  89.8 KB

Lori's
    Name:  Attachment-11279.jpe
Size:  71.6 KB

Opps!! almost forgot, wine-woman thank you so much for the tea, I love tea and have never tried this one before.

My next fab's for round two, yes one black/white??

butterflys
    Name:  Attachment-11409.jpe
Views: 20
Size:  76.0 KB

sewing machines
    Name:  Attachment-11418.jpe
Views: 22
Size:  78.7 KB

ooh, pretty!

Buddy's Mom I love the sewing machine fabric! Where did you find it if you dont mind me asking?

I didn't make it to the post office yesterday but I did today so these blocks are on the way:

BarbS
    buddiesmom
    daylily4u
    janecat
    NancyinLouisana
    Norbanaquilts
    OatW13
    sewspecial
    thequilteddove

I hope you enjoy them.
    :-D

Sarasewing your block arrived yesterday. Thank you!

Here are 3 more beautiful blocks....

Lori
    Name:  Attachment-11499.jpe
Size:  71.5 KB

Joyce
    Name:  Attachment-11500.jpe
Views: 17
Size:  70.9 KB

Cindy
    Name:  Attachment-11501.jpe
Size:  74.5 KB

Quick question....

Has anyone received a postage due slip when receiving my blocks or fabric? If so, please, please let me know and I will reimburse you.

They are coming from Parker, Colorado.

Thanks.

I love seeing my blocks. FANTASTIC. Thank you for such nice surprises. (The STASH tea is a nice touch, Cindy). Thanx. My mail box was so full today with these blocks, a surprise from my secret angel, regular mail, catalogs, etc. (of course no bills, ha ha), that the lock wouldn't even turn to get it out. I had to bang and shake the box and was ready to hunt down Bob the mailguy. Finally got it open and it almost exploded! Hurray.

winewoman and gigi12
    Name:  Attachment-11002.jpe
Size:  61.7 KB

I love this swap! It is so FUN :thumbup:
    BarbS I got my block today.
    I LOVE it!!!!!!!

Here are my fabrics for 2.0. I'm planning to send black to half the group and white to half. They are from the same fabric line and I hope to alternate the blocks by color in the finished quilt.

OH I love your fabrics for 2.0! Going to be one beautiful quilt! If you don't mind, Where did you get fabrics? My grand-niece will love this!

I LOVE all the blocks that have been posted! Everyone is going to have beautiful quilts!!!!
    I have 8 more blocks to do and will be totally done by end of the week! WHEEEWWWW!!!! I've been working whole heartedly. I should be able to finish all by Saturday and mail them out Monday!

Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast