Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group

MINE ARE IN THE MAIL!!!! so just holler when you get my fabric so I know it arrived safely
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH BRAT?? Oh wait...I'm not getting any squishies LOLOL
    Hugs
    April

Greetings everyone. I'm thrilled to be in a swap group with you. I have never done a boom swap so i am really looking forward to it. I will have my fabric mailed soon. I will look for the address update for elisabrat. I can't wait to get started. I hope I keep everything straight. I appreciate all the tips for organization that were given.

Quote Originally Posted by benndm View Post
    Greetings everyone. I'm thrilled to be in a swap group with you. I have never done a boom swap so i am really looking forward to it. I will have my fabric mailed soon. I will look for the address update for elisabrat. I can't wait to get started. I hope I keep everything straight. I appreciate all the tips for organization that were given.
    If you print the spreadsheet or save it on your computer and use it it really does help a lot You can even add columns so you have what you want to help you remember things
    Hugs
    April

Mailed mine this morning! Can't wait to see what arrives in the mail!

Mine are all stuffed and addressed and waiting to go out in the morning. I am going to be so happy to be getting all your squishies I the mail! (squishy is a friendly word for F8) this is going to be fun!

hugs, Jup
    "Stash Enhancement" makes buying fabric necessary, even when you have no idea what you will do with it! ----Jupiter aka Marilyn

http://marilynjsmith.blogspot.com/

I added another column where I can write a note to self about what your fabric looks like. It has come in handy when I was working on two blocks at the same time and couldn't recall whose was whose!!
    My envelopes all went out tonight. Sorry Brat - sent it to old addy.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

if you sent it to po box in ralston that is Jaba's she will give them to me as they arrive otherwise if you havent done your envelopes they go to cody, wy address.

I mailed all your lucky envelopes out so I am hopeful some will arrive by Friday.

April I am more than happy to fill your mail box with dozens of squishes promise! let me go cut them right now.. la la la I can't hear you, what your not playing? la la la la must have clogged ears thought I heard something for a second.. nope didnt hear a word. prepare to be BOMBED with squishes!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Addressed all my envelopes last night. Had exactly enough! I will need to make a few Christmas ones myself. The material was cut from Fats and we all know that one Fat does not equal 2 F8s. I accommodated all that requested certain holidays but if you didn't pm me before last night, your material is going to be a surprise . . . to you and me :-)

Well sent out all myf8s today. Sorry brat I did send yours to the wrong address.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast