Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 81 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast)

Hi ladies,I am home from vacation,went to Mertel Beach had a great week the weather was so nice. I came home with a bad sunburn but still had great time. I came home to LOTS of mail I am in all 7 groups so I am busy,i will be sewing all week.Updates to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    Hi ladies,I am home from vacation,went to Mertel Beach had a great week the weather was so nice. I came home with a bad sunburn but still had great time. I came home to LOTS of mail I am in all 7 groups so I am busy,i will be sewing all week.Updates to follow.

wow all 7.........you will be busy. I am in two and that is keeping me busy
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

I have blocks for terriamn, libster, and joanelizbay finished and (very dark and grainy) pictures in my album for anyone who likes to peek!

My DIL is competing in an Ironman 70.3 today in Racine. I'm so proud of her. I'm also thrilled that she has just begun quilting. She's always sewn and has a strong textile background but quilting is new to her. Good heavens, if I only had a quarter of her energy and enthusiasm!!! (Go E!)
    Quote Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
    I am not a runner but my oldest dd is a runner besides marathons she has done several ultras. Her goal is to run a marathon in all 50 states. I believe she is about 2/3 done. Her passion is running. Wish I had a quarter of her energy. Terriamn

I have just one block left to finish for this group. I am still missing one f8. Libster if you have not received my fabric by now its probably lost in the mail on vacation somewhere cooler than here. PM me and I will send you another asap! yikes I mailed the first day.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Inlaws just left so I have my sewing room back! Time to get to work

Blog Entries
    Linda....ALL 7 groups?? Oh my..I would never attack that many at once. I think one large and one small has been my limit so far. Cindy, Id love to see a picture of your t-shirt quilt when finished. My DIL wants me to take all my new grandsons outfits and make them into a quilt for him and I have never attempted a t-shirt type fabric quilt. Is it hard? I would think they would be stretchy? You machine quilted it didn't you? I tried to tell them NOT to buy so many new born outfits because hes 3 months and already outgrown the outfits and they "say" this is the last one...maybe.....4 is enough....we shall see
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I love the fussy cutting on this block from Marytoddliz:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I love this block! You got the cheerleader right in the middle thanks elisabrat!

Another beautiful block from joanelizbay:

Page 28 of 81 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 78 ... LastLast